• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Official NightShine Online Custom RPG Discussion

Welp hope everything is good with Castiel since he hasn't even checked the forum in the last few days. Just wait it out guys

@owned Thanks for taking the time to create a real RPG Tibia server that is going to allow me to enjoy Tibia again. Even if I don't get an invite to closed beta, I'm still pumped for the server in general. How long do we suspect closed beta to be for?

Thanks!

Sorry guys, A lot going on right now, and the server is not exactly ready for beta stages yet. I won't be on too much the next couple of days since I have a lot going on but I'll try to keep you guys updated as much as possible.

Also anyone who has anything bad to say in regards to how long it's taking, well oh well. I'm not going to release an unfinished product or allow people to play an unfinished product, therefore you'll need to wait and just save your comments.

it's cool bro although playing woulda sick but i think most people got the sense of it not ocming up since you weren't online, Take your time ^_^ you cant be mad at not being able to play it so far since we've never been promised anything legitly

Also anyone who has anything bad to say in regards to how long it's taking, well oh well. I'm not going to release an unfinished product or allow people to play an unfinished product, therefore you'll need to wait and just save your comments.
Yea I figured something must of came up. Your good take care of whatever you have to

Bump c:
You should hire someone. 1 man project and up offline in to short of a time. get a mapper. usually eats the most time :)

gogogogo

A wise man once said, "If you want things done right, do it yourself "
It's hard to find good help these days, not many decent people around ^_^
theres a BUNCH of people who arent hired yet and map godlike. Peroxide, Neon, etc. but yeh. true

hope the server developement is still going down have a wonderful day today people ^^

Back