• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Official NightShine Online Custom RPG Discussion

I'm not asking for the server to be on or anything, but @owned when u check the forums just post saying it won't be online for a few weeks or however long. However, goodluck with whatever's going on

He's been on the forums lol.... If he checks it anyways why not say something. Relax because not one thing negative was said.
My comment wasn't necessarily directed towards you, more so everyone that has been posting about "Where are you " "tell us something" blah blah blah. I'm not trying to offend anyone, sorry if I did so!

I just checked out the dual wield thing, and what i realized is that wouldn't wielding one sword and one axe be bad, due to the fact that wielding two axe's would give more skill to one, instead of spliting it up?

I just checked out the dual wield thing, and what i realized is that wouldn't wielding one sword and one axe be bad, due to the fact that wielding two axe's would give more skill to one, instead of spliting it up?
Yep but it is an option. I think i said it previously but with an axe and a sword, each hit is going to reflect that players skill for that weapon. So first hit with axe will get the players axe skill, second hit with sword will get the players sword skill. Training with 2 different ones will result in slower skill training as it'll alternate between axe and sword skill.

Small Update:
Amulet of Loss / Bless - Players are going to have the option of either purchasing an amulet of loss or buying bless'. Due to the fact that there are several amulets in game which will benefit players greatly other than an amulet of loss. This will result in bless being a popular choice among players. Downside of things, bless will cost much more than an amulet of loss. Amulet of Loss' will be relatively cheap in regards to a player that mainly tries to gather a lot of gold in game where as a bless will require a bit more time to acquire the required gold.

Trinkets - There's going to be special trinkets in game that players will be able to find as well as purchase. These trinkets are going to be very rare / expensive if you choose to buy them. Trinkets will be items that you keep on your character and when you die whilst having one, it'll automatically remove it from your character to decrease death loss. Example: Lose less exp on death, lose less gold on death.

Waypoint System - By completing certain tasks in certain areas you may acquire waypoints to that area. What are waypoints? Waypoints are a faster way of transportation to an area. As i have just stated, you will be required to complete certain tasks to get them, you will not be able to just walk up to a waypoint and obtain it. Why the task? Why not just get it? What this does is while providing a faster way of in game transportation to an area, it is made as a time investment. Invest your time into it and forever have faster transportation to these areas. Waypoints can only be used if your character is NOT pzd. Players will only be able to use the waypoint system within that city borders / outline at first. With that being said, each city will have a City Boss or Quest. Once you've conquered this aspect, you may then use any waypoint from any city to go back to that citys waypoints. Example: Start city X. Can only use city X waypoints. Kill city X boss. You're in city Z, use waypoints to go back to city X. You may NOT use waypoints in city X to go to city Y until you have completed said quest or boss. Again, allows faster transportation but must be earned.

More updates to come, been working on the server a lot. Hope everyones having a good week.

i been pumped as fuck about this but dont worry this not being out made me take out my passive agression on nubs in LoL so dope!

i got a question about the trinkets before i head out to the bar, in the arrowslot is the trinket items? because in your screenshots its never been answered

Back