• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Official NightShine Online Custom RPG Discussion

been enoying my week so far, been going ham like its the weekend, came back to see all this stuff and you got me so hyped, cerebrus, and the rogue and the summoner all sound sick as fuck
Glad to hear! I never expected this server to get the type of attention and hype it is and the problem when such things occur is that I then have to live up to the hype and expectations which makes things more difficult. haha :p

*Dodge System*
Since I decided to make it so that way armor would actually be useful in this server, I decided there's no reason to have defense in this game if it's not going to be useful as well. What I have done is made a dodge system based on a custom formula that factors in a players defense. In the below video I will be showing you the system although it will not be accurate towards most players as there's more dodges than there would typically be.
I like the dodge system, and I dislike the dodge system.

If I am right there is basically a chance to play a mage, hit your 2 bad dmg single target dps spells and when you pull out the ultimate supper blast of doom you miss and are oom rekkt

I like the dodge system, and I dislike the dodge system.

If I am right there is basically a chance to play a mage, hit your 2 bad dmg single target dps spells and when you pull out the ultimate supper blast of doom you miss and are oom rekkt
There is no ultimate super blast of doom lol. Also it's not like 1 out of every 3 attacks are going to be dodge. The quantity of dodge's is increased for this video to show the system otherwise I'd have to make a much longer video.

Just one thing I'm curious about, when do you plan on having us do the beta? Since it's getting closer and closer to the holidays I can't really tell if it's going to be before or after.

Just one thing I'm curious about, when do you plan on having us do the beta? Since it's getting closer and closer to the holidays I can't really tell if it's going to be before or after.
Going to be posting date/time of the beta later today.

Can you post more spells video?
Go to the first page I'm pretty sure there are spells there. Other then that don't have him waste his time with something like that when there is still work to be done

009cdeeb54c5a3ede1cc29cd421ad7c1.png

paint op

Beta Announcement:
The official Beta start will be on December 20th, at 1 pm EST. This is going to be a closed Beta. I'm going to be giving 10 free entries for the closed Beta (Those people will be contacted via Pm later throughout the week) and anyone else who would like to participate in the Beta can pay 8 USD. This will help me pay for the dedicated hosting throughout the duration of the Beta. Those interested just P.m me for details.

Throughout the entire beta I'm going to be looking for leadership among players, and those
knowledgeable and responsible enough could land themselves staff positions when the server starts. Players can choose to play whatever vocation they would like and have however many characters they would like. Beta players as a whole will have a huge role in the servers end result. If you want the actual launch to be fun and enjoyable, play the beta as it's intended and report any bugs or issues you find to me. All Beta players will be rewarded when the actual server launch happens. There will be no donation items or anything else during the beta.

-Any questions? Contact me. Hope everyone has a good week and I look forward to seeing you guys in game!

so is it like a contest thing for the free entries or is it almost just decided by you?

so is it like a contest thing for the free entries or is it almost just decided by you?
Just decided by me. Most of the beta players I've already decided on. Consider this whole thread the contest and user engagement depicts the outcome. People who haven't commented at all aren't going to get a free entry over some one who's been posting all along.

I hope the players who followed ur topic/work will be invited :)
Glad to hear that bro :)
Cheers

Just decided by me. Most of the beta players I've already decided on. Consider this whole thread the contest and user engagement depicts the outcome. People who haven't commented at all aren't going to get a free entry over some one who's been posting all along.
alrighty then ^^

Beta Announcement:
The official Beta start will be on December 20th, at 1 pm EST. This is going to be a closed Beta. I'm going to be giving 10 free entries for the closed Beta (Those people will be contacted via Pm later throughout the week) and anyone else who would like to participate in the Beta can pay 8 USD. This will help me pay for the dedicated hosting throughout the duration of the Beta. Those interested just P.m me for details.

Throughout the entire beta I'm going to be looking for leadership among players, and those
knowledgeable and responsible enough could land themselves staff positions when the server starts. Players can choose to play whatever vocation they would like and have however many characters they would like. Beta players as a whole will have a huge role in the servers end result. If you want the actual launch to be fun and enjoyable, play the beta as it's intended and report any bugs or issues you find to me. All Beta players will be rewarded when the actual server launch happens. There will be no donation items or anything else during the beta.

-Any questions? Contact me. Hope everyone has a good week and I look forward to seeing you guys in game!
Finally it's coming to life! Can't wait!

Back