• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] August Sign Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neon only mad cuz i gonna win HAHAH!
u havent even sent ur map lol

6 people haven't sent a map nor have resigned, they have 5 days to do so before the contest starts, otherwise they'll be banned next month!

5 days xD i could do it in 5 days my mapping will be send on the 23

- - - Updated - - -

Ghostx FUUUUUUUUUUUU on you............ I will win pepole!!!!!!!!

if you want my suggestion, send it now and send an updated version later, that way if something happens(u get banned, ur internet goes down, ...) you wont get banned next month

if you want my suggestion, send it now and send an updated version later, that way if something happens(u get banned, ur internet goes down, ...) you wont get banned next month

Am I banned in this competition? can't remember if I signed up for July's but never sent my work.

Am I banned in this competition? can't remember if I signed up for July's but never sent my work.
No, this rule is only effective starting this month

You can see who's banned, who won, etc.. in the main Sticky :)

I wonder what next months theme will be :> peroxide spill plix

We have an idea for the next month, but its still not set in stone, we need the 2nd place suggestion before deciding :)

Blez if i think right last month My mapping did win over yours SO DONT TALK ABOUT MAPPING WHEN YOU CANT MAP À CANOYN OR WTF IT WAS LAST MONTH

Last edited:
xD i typed wrong ahah i mean june My shit mapping did Get more vote then blez

xD i typed wrong ahah i mean june My shit mapping did Get more vote then blez
Blez was more of a cave then a canyon, so its normal lol

Edit: dafuk, I thought you had wrote Pero in your post before, I'm seeing things -.-'
going to bed 1:30 am xD

I'm agreeing with you lol
I said it was normal for you to get more votes since even though your map sucked (imo), you at least followed the theme, while Blez didnt

Blez if i think right last month My mapping did win over yours SO DONT TALK ABOUT MAPPING WHEN YOU CANT MAP À CANOYN OR WTF IT WAS LAST MONTH
Sure thing bruh, you think you can beat me at this gate? Sir don't you got another thing coming, specially sense its been a week and a half of continue work on it :)

xD blez in june you did make à cave not à Canoyn and this month you gonna do à Gate OR à waterfall?? You Are à retard no of us Will win Neon Will win and i Will get more votes

- - - Updated - - -

More votes then you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back