• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] August Sign Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMFG
Can I still join please? I did recently notice this thread :(.
Sorry, but the subscriptions are over, I'd love to let you in, but I can't bend the rules for you, otherwise there would be no point in having the sign ups :(

A new contest will be ran every month, so check during the first couple days of each month to sign up by then :)

scarlet... since i sent my peice, i can resubmit a newer version?

yep, you can always resubmit until the end of the submission part :)

- - - Updated - - -

Aff then I will map the entrance for fun :(. Crying now

Edit: u just gave me my 4th bar haha. How many pieces do you already have?
10 members have submitted their entries so far, 1 has resigned, 6 are missing

Sending my new one tomorrow (got bored and stopped mapping it for a bit) It's almost finished :>

You'll have to wait for Septembers contest since the sign ups for August have closed.

Yeah well. Dwarven theme is my favorite. I would have hand in something like this (but then 100% finished, without bugs).:
8C--RhZ.png

Have to thank Scarlet for the inspiration, thanks.

Not that I would have won against people like Neon, Kokoko, Seigh, GhostX, Magnetico, Blez, Gamersdon't, etc. but it was funneh atleast to let my dwarf spit fire on this shitttttt. Hope I'll love the next theme aswell. Good luck to you all. May the best win.

Last edited:
haha school starts tommarow -.- my mapping isent done i got 3 days left hmm i think i could make it in time :)

xD up belive in your self then you maybe win :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back