• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] August Sign Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, about 25 pages of garbage posts, lmao.
Keep calm and post trash :D

Majority of the 25 pages is just talk about Gamersdont and how he should just submit his pictures already.

Idk anything so i can take screens bro!

- - - Updated - - -

And the pts are bc of city gate being the most usual competition and showoff piece

Wow, about 25 pages of garbage posts, lmao.
y so serious? have fun xD
From what I know, Scarlet organizes the thread before the poll date, she has it 90% ready by the end of the mapping phase.
Yep, I have the template already done, with the IMG tags, I just have to pick an order for the members and copy the img links

I don't do it like that because people sometimes say that they just sent their pieces, so it could be possible to get a partial order from that, so I randomly pick them xD

Perodixe :(, SCREW YOU TOO SENTEILO..

@Scarlet; I also put names next to the img tags so I remember who's piece it is and remove them before actual publishment

I first order them like:
1 - Peroxide
2 - Sentielo
3 - GhostX
etc..

then I send it as a PM to myself so I keep the order, then I place the images in the thread following that order :p

The only thing I do is I place the worst(imo) submission as the last one(in last month I didnt did that since it was just 2 submissions), the rest I order them thru a random sorting website

You should place the worst at the top because its the first thing they see, and psychologically the last piece would be neglected so best at the bottom and worst at the top to even the biases up? :> oooh look gamersdon't is first :> trololol

You should place the worst at the top because its the first thing they see, and psychologically the last piece would be neglected so best at the bottom and worst at the top to even the biases up? :> oooh look gamersdon't is first :> trololol
that's why I keep the worst on the end(I never said best on the top), so that people can marvel at the good/awesome ones first

I first order them like:
1 - Peroxide
2 - Sentielo
3 - GhostX
etc..

then I send it as a PM to myself so I keep the order, then I place the images in the thread following that order :p

The only thing I do is I place the worst(imo) submission as the last one(in last month I didnt did that since it was just 2 submissions), the rest I order them thru a random sorting website

Oke sure. I will hand in my piece.

haha lolz if im first i will hurt all eyes :D

Then take the second spot and let Scarlet give me the first spot.

that's why I keep the worst on the end(I never said best on the top), so that people can marvel at the good/awesome ones first

You shouldn't order the list by pieces you like the most. Other people have to decide that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back