• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] August Sign Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not against the rules to ask to see a participants piece, it's against the rules for them to actually show it.
Exactly, don't show your piece to another member or you'll be disqualified!
Under no circumstance are you to send the pictures to anyone but me

We can expect about 30 images for this contest? This will take like 5 mins to load on my shitty internet :(

Nothing I can do regarding that xD

So far I count 21 images :)

everyone, just shut up, enough talking shit, this is my contest and I wont allow u people to bring flaming and whatnot into it, this is supposed to be a friendly competition!
I don't want to hear anything else about this, got it??!!

Here's just a little something.
Aren't people who are premium here and have the 9.6 TFS a bit benefited? I mean, they get all the new sprites to work with and then be able to take ingame screens.
Just an idea, for the next contest: the latest free version of TFS is allowed to use as client you're mapping in. Just to exclude any way of benefitting other people in certain ways.
:)

All these comments have made me exicted for the next contest, I don't even map lolololol
Imma start mapping cuz of u guys xd

If one person want to do something, they will search and put effort to find a way to get what they want to do... I searched for the last tibia server version, and I found it...
@Luffy1255, I understand your point, but I see it like an excuse D:

Nothing matters anymore people, you can all relax. My new piece has been sent :>

if i was going to lose with my new submission, i definately would of lost with original lol. So more reason to send it

- - - Updated - - -

And tbh, the 9.6 issue isn't a problem. We get the choice to use ANY client version and you DON'T have to send ingame pictures. However those that map in 9.6 and aren't prem are handicapped, they did that themselves. If you really want the sprites, why not use a lower client and add the sprites you want. (it should be allowed since the rule is "no custom sprites".) They aren't custom, they are cipsofts.

In the future, don't send "story" pictures, I have already received 4 or smthing submissions with stories and they only make it harder to keep the first post organized

You only know when we open the sign ups for the contest
We mods discuss in the Staff Room and we agree upon a theme by around half of the month, then we take a suggestion from the 2nd placed person when the voting is done and we see what we can do with it :p

Note: Peroxide intends to have a prize reward for the winner of next months! As well as your point i believe! More the reason to sign up :>

Yeah, he wants to take teh contest away from me next month(he wants to host it) :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back