• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] August Sign Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@up what if you went through a gate to another gate? and within that gate was a small gate? Gateception!!!!!!!!!!

You could be shopping for a city gate!?
Or a king could be paranoid!?

a badass witch much like yourself would need a few gates?

if they are part of the same piece, then its fine and we judge it as a piece in full, but having a hell gate, then a forest gate, then a city gate, then a water gate, then a castle gate would be silly and obviously not part of the same piece

Doesn't mean he's out of the competition :)
Don't actually know why he's banned though xD

Doesn't mean he's out of the competition :)
Don't actually know why he's banned though xD
He hasn't sent it yet, so unless he gets unbanned until the start of the competition he can't submit his piece
Doesn't matter, I'm happy...

ps, I found another partypooper in otland D:
already said everything I had to say to you :p

still only 10 submissions :)

Its ok you can settle for my badass gate!!! Gonna redo it today (edit) n resend today

A person has backed down from the competition(and he/she had sent a piece before, but chose to withdraw), so the number of current submissions is 9

- - - Updated - - -

Received a new submission, which brings the number back to 10 :)

Name and shame demzzz!!! :p tbh it shouldn't matter bc they aren't participating anymore anyway? :p haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back