• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] August Sign Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at 11.01pm

@topic; so we shall, have you finished your piece?

Nop i havent finish my picice yet xD i only have started with the wall i must make the nature but i got like 19-18 days if im right eheh

@up use all 5. They don't all have to be the gate. I.e. show areas around it etc

Yeah it is, and I prefer one picture.
Because of some people, one picture is enough.

Remember you shouldnt say how many pictures you have sent since that may hint which is your submission.

@up as i believe there are a number of people who sent only 1 so i guess it's not much of a problem in his case. Though i agree totally. Since it limits them on who did what at the end result.

Whereas if the 2 people who did 5 said they did 5 pictures, then there's a good chance others will know who did the piece xD

Either way we've lost :/ Gamersdont is godlike at mapping.

5 Pictures = 5x more chance of winning. Should be only 1 picture imo.

ahha neon will win i dont got a chance about him

And im not godlike im RAMPAGE!

Btw dident neon show you and ghostx a ice gate and you and ghostx did say DAFUQ and then neon did say this is shit!

Who showed who an Ice Gate?

Neon showed me an Ice Gate that he had worked on, he gave up on it before he showed me. I believe he's working on something else now.

@Neon: 5x pictures = more time/effort put into it.

Yeah I know I showed you it, but how could GhostX see it?

Edit; Doesn't matter, will you show 5 gates? That's what I mean. You can show thousands of other things, and then a gate at 1 picture.

Last edited:
I think that what should count vor the votes is the gate itself, and not the thousand things you can show on the other 4 pics.

I like seeing a lot of mapping pictures, so I'm looking forward to seeing most, whether 1 contestant decides to show 1 picture or 5, I just want to see it :D

Yeah I know I showed you it, but how could GhostX see it?

Edit; Doesn't matter, will you show 5 gates? That's what I mean. You can show thousands of other things, and then a gate at 1 picture.
I hax peroxide!!! ;) na i was talking about mapping with snow/ice on some island i hotta map n you happened to show peroxide when we were talking about it, so he was like "neon tried ice "n showed me the pic. Will be interesting to see all the peices everyone has done!

I might edit mine or send a new entry not sure yet. Though the screenshot is only like 5% of the actual map piece lol. Since i kinda got carried away :<. though i will either release it after or use it in my project.

@Neon
All 5 pictures must represent the same gate, you will only do 1 gate, and then you can have more pictures to show around, you can't actually send 5 different gates, that's cheating xD

all pictures must be part of the same piece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back