• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] May Sign Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Ayleid

Advanced OT User
Senator
Reaction score

62tGx.png

How do I sign up?
A poll has been made to allow you to sign up, simply select Sign Up to join, this contest has no limit on how many
participants there are, whoever doesn't submit is simply not shown on voting day thus being disqualified.

Why should I enter?
To have fun of course, challenge yourself against other mappers here on OtLand. There is also a chance to win a donator subscription on OtLand.

How can I win the donator subscrition?
Win 3 Official OtLand Mapping Competitions (1 point per win), I will keep a record of winners and how many points they have.
When you win 3 Official OtLand Mapping Competitions, I will get in contact with Talaturen and let him know you have
3 points and would like to exchange them for your donator subscription.

How can I see who I'm up against?
Click here

Rules
(Can be changed at any time)

One picture only (In-game/Map Editor)
This month, we allow the participants to send up to 3 pictures to show different areas in their map (In-game/Map Editor)
The picture must be new and not already shown somewhere
No custom sprites
Do not discuss your piece with any other participant/member
The submitted piece must correspond with the set theme
Team mapping is not allowed
If you decide to submit an ingame picture, character names must be turned off. (Ctrl + N)
http://otland.net/f379/official-otland-mapping-contest-rules-faq-154904/

PARTICIPANTS MUST SUBMIT THEIR WORK BY 15 May 2012

Click the images below to view this month's theme, Underwater Castle!

Good luck and have fun

Last edited:
Frozen volcanos are way cooler. (im gonna keel peroxide)
I may sign up, but school is really deciding it now. It just looks like all my teachers thought it would be a fantastic and most wonderful idea to give the main assignements of the year in the third trimester. Every. Single. Teacher.

Frozen volcanos are way cooler. (im gonna keel peroxide)
I may sign up, but school is really deciding it now. It just looks like all my teachers thought it would be a fantastic and most wonderful idea to give the main assignements of the year in the third trimester. Every. Single. Teacher.
I totally know the feeling, I had 1 project for yesterday, 1 exam today, 1 project for wednesday and another for thursday :s

and this one was my idea, not peroxide's :D

Underwater = no waterfalls

I might sign up, but first I make my piece.

Dont forget that you only have until the 8th to register!

I've started something and I got an idea. But like Hiperkarma I'll first make my piece and then sign up, I don't want it to be like last month contest :c

I will try to make something but honestly, an underwater castle is kinda hard to map, but I will take it as a challenge.

I will try to make something but honestly, an underwater castle is kinda hard to map, but I will take it as a challenge.
That's the point! Who's capable of doing this?

if we ask stuff that everyone does everyday, then what would be the point?
we'll always try to think about exotic and rarely/never seen themes(as far as we can think about them), because those are the themes that actually make it a competition, if we just ask something normal like "Make Santa House" or "Make a temple" or other stuff that has already been done then we'd just get normal stuff, we strive for new and awesome things :)

If I get the new deepling underwater sprites, Ill be able to do something nice. I just hope RME supports its version.

I never said it was hard c:
I got three ideas and structures for three different pictures. It's now just making it, one is fully finished :)
just incase this wasnt clear, they must all be part of the same building, just different places, its not actually making(in this case) multiple underwater castles, they all must be part of the same castle, but different rooms(for example Throne Room, Gate, Chapel)

not saying its what ur doing, just to make it clear

why aren't you registered yet? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back