• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] May Sign Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
just incase this wasnt clear, they must all be part of the same building, just different places, its not actually making(in this case) multiple underwater castles, they all must be part of the same castle, but different rooms(for example Throne Room, Gate, Chapel)

not saying its what ur doing, just to make it clear

why aren't you registered yet? :D

Wait wait wait wait, that's going to be HARD, first off not all of us can or want to teamview, second off it'll be a huge amount of discussion and (maybe) arguments about who does what...

just incase this wasnt clear, they must all be part of the same building, just different places, its not actually making(in this case) multiple underwater castles, they all must be part of the same castle, but different rooms(for example Throne Room, Gate, Chapel)

not saying its what ur doing, just to make it clear

why aren't you registered yet? :D
I know, I know.
and I tell you, go to the past (what you do so well) and you'll clearly see I said before that I would first make my pieces and then sign up, so it wouldn't be like last months contest!

Wait wait wait wait, that's going to be HARD, first off not all of us can or want to teamview, second off it'll be a huge amount of discussion and (maybe) arguments about who does what...
huh?
Team Mapping is not allowed
We just allowed more then 1 picture because sometimes just 1 picture isn't enough to show everything you want, by allowing more pictures you can show more places in your map

huh?
Team Mapping is not allowed
We just allowed more then 1 picture because sometimes just 1 picture isn't enough to show everything you want, by allowing more pictures you can show more places in your map

But you said we are all doing the same castle (Hence the team mapping) but different parts (which will cause a large amount of confusion)

But you said we are all doing the same castle (Hence the team mapping) but different parts (which will cause a large amount of confusion)
What she meant is, that you shouldn't do three pictures of three completely different styles of castles.
It's your own castle but keep it in one single style.
I think?

nonono, you understood it wrong
you make your map, then you can use up to 3 pictures from your map from different places so you can show different parts of your map

Ah, ok I see, sorry about that I'm really tired and the low atmospheric pressure is affecting me (in several ways) and I'm not feeling well either... :L

An underwater castle sounds really cool, good luck to the participants.

Not joining this month?

First I map, then I join... Already have my first pic done, lalalalallaalalala :p

Edit: Second picture done, now I have to find some inspiration for the third.. hmmmmm..... we'll see tomorrow, sleeping time!

Last edited:
I shall participate this month, hopefully I'll be able to do something ;[ sucks how no waterfalls :(

So for the people this means, do not sent your pictures to peroxide for you will be disqualified for showing it off to someone. Is that how you plan to win pero?!!! :p

Scarleyt is in charge for May's competition :) So send your pictures to her instead of me :p

Yep, I'm in the one in charge of this month contest, so gimme pics, gimme gimme gimme!!! :p

So currently, we have 4 sign ups and 4 ppl waiting to finish their pieces before signing up, so 8 participants so far, awesome :D

Count me in, Ill finish my pics before signing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back