• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] May Sign Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im gonna start mine now, underwater :S hard xD
I like a challenge :D it means everyone actually WORKS for it this time. Nice idea actually. (may scare off some people) but you all need to remember "those who dare, win!" ;) Following that logic im gonna dare you all to make me win therefore you win by principle ;)

haha

Good luck to all :)

I has is want win :( No fair noob mapper hiere! Anyways yes indeed as GhostX said good luck to you all and I wish best of luck for first place! ^.^

bump

I still only have 3 submissions, where's the rest? :(

Mapping mine atm, at least 4 we will have.

EDIT: Pictures sent, so... Im in.

Last edited:
about 1 day and half until the sign ups close, please make sure you have already signed up even if you haven't finished your piece(for those that would only sign up after finishing it

We've got 4 submissions so far :)

Since the piece doesn't need to be sent in until the 15th, all interested please click sign me up now! Even if you do not finish your piece you wouldn't be entered, so i don't see why you are all like "ima map it now then sign up, incase i can't finish it". Pfft just sign up ;/

xd

Good luck to all anyway (as i keep saying, but is nice to be curtious) :)

regards

Since the piece doesn't need to be sent in until the 15th, all interested please click sign me up now! Even if you do not finish your piece you wouldn't be entered, so i don't see why you are all like "ima map it now then sign up, incase i can't finish it". Pfft just sign up ;/

xd

Good luck to all anyway (as i keep saying, but is nice to be curtious) :)

regards

They are copying me, just because I said I prefer doing the piece before signing up :p

You wont be winning this time Macedoon ;<

My pics are overpower.

The Poll is just to collect a number of what we mods can expect for the number of participants, if you don't submit well then your name isn't shown.

^ submissions is good enough at least now anyway - 18 pictures so.. XD depending if all used their 3 picture allowance.

And good luck to all, however mine pwns :p So watch out ;) haha

Why not show it? just kiddin' >;0 gotta try eliminate the competition XD

Last day for sign ups, please make sure you are signed up or your entry won't be accepted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back