• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] October Sign Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was preparing to sign up for the upcomming contest, but since this contest's theme doesn't look promising I won't sign up.

Why don't you try doing something before saying you wont sign up? you have 7 days to try to map something before the sign ups close

I would attempt but no computer = no mapping and sadly I'm down the computer part...

You people are crazy, my piece is done already, not really a hard theme if you think about it.

You people are crazy, my piece is done already, not really a hard theme if you think about it.

Your piece is done because you get more notice on what theme than the rest of us... I say your pieces should be entered but not count D:

Actually he didn't, we decided on the theme 5 minutes before I posted it and I know for a fact that he didn't started before the thread was created because he was hunting in Honera

Actually he didn't, we decided on the theme 5 minutes before I posted it and I know for a fact that he didn't started before the thread was created because he was hunting in Honera

That's 5 minutes before anybody else lol

I'm very interested in joining, because the fact everyone is "omG dis impossibru!!"..

but I have to ask, does it have to be something with the pictures to do? or could I map anything I like as far it's mechanical?
I mean, it's obvious I shouldn't map a forest and happy rabbits.
But if I mapped a hydraulic vehicle looking like a diesel-running dildo it would be accepted?

anything that seems mechanical is accepted, from vehicles and factories to robots and whatnot xD

Awesome, I'll think something out, if I find something I'd like to map, I'll sign up for the contest tomorrow! :)
Who knows.... maybe I make iron-man in size of Thais depot xD

mechanical things is something that use the mechanic force or you mean metal things? haha ( I was f*ck*d by follow the greek temple picture in last contest xdd )

something made out of metal/steel/iron

you can't really express mechanic force in a mapping contest, you'd need movement to show that xD

that's just example for inspiration, you can do w/e you want, as long as its mechanic :p

if you want to make a cargo boat, make a cargo boat
if you want to make a big train, make a big train
if you want to make a space shuttle, make a space shuttle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back