• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] October Sign Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would join but just got back n doubt i have the time to map anything now let alone a competition piece.. Good luck to all, i have a few ideas tho if anyone wants xD

u still have plenty of time xD
you can always sign up and if you find that you dont have time, simply say you resign :)

I mean i wont have time to spend mapping things for a few weeks so i wont enter.

Last day to sign up
Don't forget to sign up if you want to participate! :D

Pffff.... no time to map so not signing up, awww.... If I ever map something with this I'll be sure to post it in my thread, to the others, good luck!

aw sucks :/

still havent received any other submission!

Any chance sign up still? didn't do it before thinking that wouldn't have enough time, but the last few days i made a piece that's now finished... i'd like to participate :)

I don't usually allow it, but since this contest we seem to have a slow theme, so I'll do an exception and accept your late entry :p

3 days left and I still have only received 1 submission!!

If it stays with only one submission, will that dude or dudette win or there just wont be anything?

if at some point there is only 1 submission, that person wins by default

I just received Fidd's one, so that wont happen, got 2 so far

Nice way of keeping the names hidden, hihihihihihihi :p Now I just have to take a look at both their mappings (either in their mapping thread, if it exists, or in the quick showoff) and I can guess who mapped what, hihihihihihi :p

if I said who hadnt sent yet, you'd have gotten to the same conclusion, so xD

@Scarlet, I told you I couldn't end up submitting this month D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back