• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] October Sign Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, guys?

"Check out the images below to get ideas for this month's theme, Mechanical Stuff!"

:p It's an example!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exams within 2 weeks so probably not, but when I have the time to map, I'll see if I'll get a good idea.

I signed up, but you might get another last minute thing from me, only because the past hours have been quit shit with ideas, but i'm sure ill come up with something.

With most of the themes I can picture something almost immediatly, but with this one.. its a bit harder but I'm quite sure I'll come up with something..

Thats proably because you don't know by memory most of the mechanical sprites in tibia, so you can't envision something, get to know them and I'm sure something amazing will appear :p

thinking in not sign up at the end, haven't enough sprites to do what I have in mind

I won't sign up, because i got almost no time and know nothing about those sprites, so it will take me some time to learn them ^^
but Good luck all, i will be looking forward to seeing all pics :)

Already got 1 submission so far :)
3 more days to sign up

I won't sign up at the end, haven't got many time with university and I don't have ideas with that theme, good luck all signed up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back