• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] September Sign Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
those are just inspirational pictures, besides one is Greek, another is Egyptian :p

as long as its the temple of something ur good to go xD

thought that was to be greece style as I saw in the photos -.-
Definitely when you consider there's a sand/egyptian temple right next to it...

EDIT: FAK U SCARLET, it's not because you're global moderator that you can say shit first now

Definitely when you consider there's a sand/egyptian temple right next to it...

EDIT: FAK U SCARLET, it's not because you're global moderator that you can say shit first now
Exactly, if it was just Greek Temples, then the contest would be Greek Temples

haha :p
I got da powars :D

Havent touched mine for like 2/3 days :p had no time to map ^^
I'm having a go with multiple styles tho, so i may submit and change if i make something better. My original idea is limited by cipsofts sprites ;<

Havent touched mine for like 2/3 days :p had no time to map ^^
I'm having a go with multiple styles tho, so i may submit and change if i make something better. My original idea is limited by cipsofts sprites ;<
Yeah, sucks when that happens, so many ideas, no way to do them

Well custom spr i could :p but rulez must be followed :)

Tho, ill just be creative

You can get alot of good ideas but the best one is always the first :p
When I'm mapping something random I usually come up with an idea then think of a better one and thus the cycle of ideas continoue and I never do anything and just close rme, XD.

Sorry neon, but t will still win, the only way you can lose it.. well ermm.. how will you lose?

Macedoon will win, you and I have no chance ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back