• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] September Sign Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yh mace's maps are something special. Since neon "stepped down" mace is the best in my eyes. Tho its still nice to see neon in these comps, even if he has given up on the community.

I'm not being vain etc but IF i can pull off my intention, i will make a mark on the top 3 alone. Just cipsoft has its limitations but just means i need to be that much more creative. So far made 2 versions (both unfinished atm) and so far prefer my original.

I have a feeling scarlet's will be decent enough to be a threat to the top 3 at worst!

Also temples are limited in variation.. Meaning some entries will probably be similar. Hence why i'm making something different. Advice to all who wants it: ask yourself once mapped "what's special about mine?" the answer will tell you if it's good enough.

Also temples are limited in variation.. Meaning some entries will probably be similar. Hence why i'm making something different. Advice to all who wants it: ask yourself once mapped "what's special about mine?" the answer will tell you if it's good enough.
Nice words, all true
Yh mace's maps are something special. Since neon "stepped down" mace is the best in my eyes. Tho its still nice to see neon in these comps, even if he has given up on the community.
Yeah, mace's doing really awesome mapping pieces as of late(not a pun with iLate lol xD)
I'm not being vain etc but IF i can pull off my intention, i will make a mark on the top 3 alone. Just cipsoft has its limitations but just means i need to be that much more creative. So far made 2 versions (both unfinished atm) and so far prefer my original.
Awesome, can't wait to see them :D
I suffered from a cipsoft limitation in my map too, had to work around it using multiple levels to show it how I imagined it, and it worked out in the end :p
I have a feeling scarlet's will be decent enough to be a threat to the top 3 at worst!
Remember that I'm not a mapper, I'm a scripter, and I don't think I should use my scripting abilities to make cool effects flying from one side to the other(though it would look great!)
Due to the fact that I'm not a mapper, I'll probably have some flaws that you see in most newbie mappers(though Peroxide says it looks good, but maybe its just him being nice), lets just hope my map is up to what you believe :p

Ghost, ssshhhhttt. Don't give people hints :p I'm hoping for everyone to do something boring so I can win :D :p And Scarlet, you're smart enough to map something decent.

I just came from the club, still a bit drunk and tired as hell, I'm not in the state nor the mood to map at this moment, some other time man sry :p

11 Days left guys! Got a few submissions so far :)

Who do you think or hope will win? Post below

Is there an award for the worst map submitted? I want to feel good from being bad at mapping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back