• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] September Sign Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh, couldn't care less. I'll just show my temple once the competition starts and you guys can vote for me in my thread, hihihi :D

The problem is that we can only guess, we can't prove anything (innocent until proven otherwise), but you directly said that mace sent you his piece and that you gave him his opinion, and you have a good reputation, so you wouldn't lie about that just to screw him (and he hasn't denied it either)

like i said, its up to Peroxide, wont discuss the matter further

That is not what I meant... I bet 80% of those people in the contest showed his/her piece to somebody else. And if he would disqualify all of them...

Only person thats seen my progress is peroxide. Its unfair if mace gets dq'd because neon wants to prove a point.
The no showing rule is JUST to prevent ppl voting accordingly, i doubt u would vote for maces just because its his. It's to prevent ppl like e.g vankk makes a map and gets his fiends to see his and they vote for him.

- - - Updated - - -

And excuse apostraphes missing. Phone.

I understand that, but a rule is a rule either way, even if you break it with good intentions

if it was me, I would most likely just give a slap in the hand telling him not to do it again and that next time I would dq him, but again, its Peroxide's call

As wary as I am about Macedoon showing Neon his piece, I've decided not to disqualify him this round.
He will not be disqualified from September's. I believe he only showed Neon out of good intentions and when he did so Neon was not a part of the contest any longer.

-hope you all understand

Last edited:
Haha, just to be clear, neon is the only one who saw the picture and I showed him to ask him feedback. I wouldn't mind if the contestants want me disqualified, I did break the rules. But then again, I never asked neon to vote for me or something like that. If the contestants want me out of the contest because I showed neon my picture, please say so, I'll gladly resign.

Haha, just to be clear, neon is the only one who saw the picture and I showed him to ask him feedback. I wouldn't mind if the contestants want me disqualified, I did break the rules. But then again, I never asked neon to vote for me or something like that. If the contestants want me out of the contest because I showed neon my picture, please say so, I'll gladly resign.

Naw, you're staying dw dw dw.
Prefer to lose then get votes because you forfeited. :<

Resign im to good for this kidding i cant map anymore :( <3 peace

I resign. Out of the country for a few weeks. Leave tomorrow morning. Not sure when im back.

peace

Submitted
  • PotatoSkin
  • Scarlet Ayleid
  • Beta06
  • Sarawrrr
  • iLate
  • Tibiamakers
  • Macedoon
Still to Submit
  • Blez
  • 195800 (Resigned)
  • Gamersdont (Resigned)
  • GhostX (Resigned)
  • Itachi Uchiha (Resigned)
  • Neon (Resigned)
  • Blackstone (Resigned)
  • kuk124
  • Senteilo
  • Willner
  • Zehuss

IF YOUR NAME IS ON THIS LIST AND YOU MESSAGED ME ABOUT RESIGNING, PLEASE MESSAGE ME AGAIN

Last edited:
4 days to go. Could the remainding participants message me in Private, if they will finish the piece or not.

The submitting time takes so long, it should be 15 days to commit the piece, and 15 days to vote.
Thats basically a month whether or not the month is 31 days or 30..

I'll get in contact with Scarlet Ayleid since it's only me and her who host the contests about re-writing the stages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back