• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] September Sign Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
See how frustrating it is not knowing what you're up against? Or how the other participants are doing etc?
Its not that frustrating tbh, I know that I'm not that good of a mapper, so it doesn't bug me that much, I just participated because you wanted to host it this month :p

Hmm mace and sentielo are threats structure wise, 19~ creativity wise and im gonna say scarlet (secrety wise haha) the rest i haven't seen much/any of their maps so meh :p

Surprised limos, luffy, illusion, magnetico, etc havent joined :/ always same names from the known mappers..

Im kinda sick of mapping atm. I guess ill finish 1/2 entries for tomorrow and if i finsh the 2nd probably resubmit that as my final, if i pull it off

You forgot to put me in the creativity wise, how could you not notice how creative I am! :p

You forgot to put me in the creativity wise, how could you not notice how creative I am! :p

Yh but youll beat me on structure alone. No1 gets more than 1 category :< lol. Tbh i wrote it via phone so its more like a short cut version ;) its annoying typin with phone rather than a keyboard ^^

See how frustrating it is not knowing what you're up against? Or how the other participants are doing etc?

That is not correct actually, many of the mappers are already showing his/her piece to many friends and other contestants...

I didn't show my piece to anyone. I found that lame. People will notice it's my map, because they have seen all others then. How can you say I am a threat structure wice, if I did only show/made a few map pieces? Haha. Everybody is a threat when I look upon my own map. I am not sure if I like my own piece Oo

Guys as I said before, this one is in my pocket, sign out :p
Guess I'm lucky then,
6t9td.png

I don't mind going back to my roots :D

I have already seen Macedoons map. And you can't disqualify him.

He wanted my opinion about it, I would do the same to him. I would show my map for him about his opinion.

Why would he be disqualified? Then there would be like 1-2 people left in the contest.

Because its in the rules
I'm not the hoster of this month, so its up to Peroxide to choose what to do, the only person you can actually ask for advice is the hoster of the contest

That is not what I meant... I bet 80% of those people in the contest showed his/her piece to somebody else. And if he would disqualify all of them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back