• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[official war payouts!]

Lolz carbon
i payed out so am i a pussy.
am i a pussy for realizing how shit half our team is.
am i a pussy for deciding that its better to acept one loss out of the 4 wars ive been in on cyntara.
we may have been overpowered compared to them, but some ppl have no pvp what so ever *cough* you *cough*

lol @ pwnt he's right it's smart to pay out u guys aint winnin this war... if we lost 15 battles in a row u still would not catch up to us in frags. 400 behind ~cough~ ~cough~

Lolz carbon
i payed out so am i a pussy.
am i a pussy for realizing how shit half our team is.
am i a pussy for deciding that its better to acept one loss out of the 4 wars ive been in on cyntara.
we may have been overpowered compared to them, but some ppl have no pvp what so ever *cough* you *cough*

There ya go carbon. even pwnts tellin u, u got no pvp. :blink:

Carbons payout raised once again from 3000-5000 =D for the whole bip Red Skull thing.

Also!

Chaos Sorcer, Edward Deathwing, Edu Deathwing, Quike Deathwing & Barlit.
All added.

Carbons payout raised once again from 3000-5000 =D for the whole bip Red Skull thing.

Also!

Chaos Sorcer, Edward Deathwing, Edu Deathwing, Quike Deathwing & Barlit.
All added.

i am feel hyper pro =)

nah saul.,we are the best =)
thx to all my TRUE friends WE ARE FUCKING AWESOMES.,!

HAIL CARBON AND SAUL <3

enig maybe u rape us sometimes
but we do the same ^_^

8 Mar 2010, 10:14 Killed at Level 1073 by Lintiej.

Oh noes, the only way you can kill me, is when the light goes down because it's snowing? That's sad.:huh:

01:00 You see a golden trophy.
It's a trophy you gained for killing Enigmatic when he was Level 1061.

LIER...............................
I AlAWYS RAPE UR ASSS...
AND ALAWYS UR LIGHT DOWN? hahahahahahahahhaah

No, wa only yestarday the light, because of snowing, but normally it's my net who goes down. <_<

Saul, if it took Answer,Carbon, and like, 10 other people to drop Enigmatic with a nightmare coat, which they couldn't even do... I'm pretty sure you can't solo him while he has MAA or even nightmare coat. There has to be a reason. That's why Enigmatics reasoning was actually believable and not just an excuse.. :peace: :ninja:

Back