• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[official war payouts!]

Funz, I swear isnt the first time i drop him ALONE....
I know is hard to drop a lvl 1000+ pally, But he's Rly NOOB. Thats all.

Lmao, you dropped me 2 times, I admit, first one I was afk next to nm's pz, and you know it, cuz i wasnt healing, and Lintiej saw it, and 2nd one light went down because of snow.
Do you tard rly think u can drop me with 20k hp healing 8k each time? Fucking tard

i can because you dont know use your chart...ur just fucking NOOB BOTTER.

Saul, if it took Answer,Carbon, and like, 10 other people to drop Enigmatic with a nightmare coat, which they couldn't even do... I'm pretty sure you can't solo him while he has MAA or even nightmare coat. There has to be a reason. That's why Enigmatics reasoning was actually believable and not just an excuse.. :peace: :ninja:

and u are ?

about yesterday maybe his net was down when i killed him, i agree that.
but we killed him many more times and not with the pple u said there so take it back or stfu ( anotether bullshit talker -.- )

we needed 3 for it WITH HIS BEST COAT :ninja:
( saul,carbon,me ) vip nm:ninja:

Para. Bitch please, shut the fuck up. You ain't even good. You can get soloed by me and you a knight.. I'm someone dat'll fuck you up; if I don't take it back wut u gun do? Nuthin? How funny! I thought that too! And that last sentence u said bout a coat or something made no sense whatsoever. Get a better translator plx

Lmao, you dropped me 2 times, I admit, first one I was afk next to nm's pz, and you know it, cuz i wasnt healing, and Lintiej saw it, and 2nd one light went down because of snow.
Do you tard rly think u can drop me with 20k hp healing 8k each time? Fucking tard

Exactly. She can't solo you. It took Answer, Carbon and more people to drop you while healing. And they didn't end up killing you. So how da fuck Saul gun solo you unless theres a reason? Enigmatic's not noob. Even if he was, this OT dosn't need skill. Hold down hotkey buttons! OOMMGG HOLDING DOWN POTS!! SOO HARD TO DO ONLY A MASTER CAN DO THAT

Last edited:
Funz <3 At least, someone who thinks, not like you Saul.
"hahahahha NOOOB i solo u hahahahaha, me is pro haha u noob u no play cyntara mi is look u"

I wish Chans going to put up a rl map with realistic levels with a maximum level of around 500.
Then we are going to see who's the real pvp master, no more hold down pots for 2334k healing.
Just 300~ mana healing and 1k~ healing for a knight.
I can't wait to see the pvp of everyone over there!

bet carbon nd co wont come cuz they no how good we actually r.

r u blind?

nd for the record. its rofl, not rolf
u seem 2 always say rolf

ok soooo just say if i got my char back from hacked and started playing again.... would i be hunted? xD

its funny when i took a look at this and i know this post well thread is kinda old but im just tossin it out their who the fuck would pay you douche bags...

Back