• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Offline or online?

imback1

Unknown member
Solutions
Reaction score
What is the version of ur gesior? in most case this will fix the problem:
chmod -R /var/www/html

if ur site directory is different, change in command
Using 2012 and about server path seems like the same as server directory unless this the website wouldn't work, Right?
I dont think he is using linux on his conputer xd
Yea, I'm not using linux, Using normal windows

Make sure your IP's and ports are set accordingly in configs..
a while back I changed 127.0.0.1 to localhost and it fixed an issue similar..

Does it say Online/Offline when viewed from a different machine other than localhost?

Still have problems post the code..

In which config does i need to change? Server Config or Web config?
config.lua, what is the ip set to? your global IP?
there could be trouble with this if you're NATed (behind a router), but on a VPS/dedicated server it shouldn't matter.

config.lua, what is the ip set to? your global IP?
there could be trouble with this if you're NATed (behind a router), but on a VPS/dedicated server it shouldn't matter.
My IP is ***.***.***.*** this is IP of my pc because i'm using router, and i'm using NAT at my router to port forward, so what is the solve for it?

Make sure you edit your host file to your 192.~ address. go to noip.com and register a DNS to put in your host file, then use that DNS.
Well, i couldn't understand something but i will tell you my options,
AT server config.lua IP: 156.210.x.x
AT NAT IP: 192.168.x.x
AT noip.com IP: 156.210.x.x
And there is something more, At uniserv there isn't IPs like when i check the statue i find checks are red not green.

Online status check is using the IP from your config.lua, and that is 156.210.x.x. Are you able to connect to your server from the host PC when using that same IP from config.lua? If not, that's the reason why it's showing offline, and you have to use hosts file to resolve this (one of the ways).

Online status check is using the IP from your config.lua, and that is 156.210.x.x. Are you able to connect to your server from the host PC when using that same IP from config.lua? If not, that's the reason why it's showing offline, and you have to use hosts file to resolve this (one of the ways).
I can't contact my server via ip which in config.lua, I'm using localhost IP at web, game.
you have to use hosts file to resolve this (one of the ways).
So what is the solution for it?

If you can't connect to server via config.lua ip = "xx" then that's probably the reason why it's not able to check the status. Have you already restored the changes in system/load.compat.php to default code?

If you can't connect to server via config.lua ip = "xx" then that's probably the reason why it's not able to check the status. Have you already restored the changes in system/load.compat.php to default code?
I didn't change any code at system/load.compat.php

Edit: Thanks
@Elbow solved it via team viewer

Last edited:
Back