• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Oh dear, I do believe I don broked it.

Akalic

Programmer
Reaction score
Apparently my hurtful words towards the Bruhs "internet tough guy" facade have caused a few of them, obsessed with people giving blowjobs to Red (go figure), have marked me for death. I welcome their attempts to kill me, I will gladly return the favor they will have no success in giving. A Cyntara free from tyrants like the Bruhs is the only Cyntara anyone should be able to play in.

If you wish to join my fight against those that wish to confine players to the PZ while they hunt, post here or contact me in-game! A free Cyntara for ALL, not for the FEW.

well... i love the bruhs (most of em) and if they touch you too bad cuz they die..

yeah agreed with answer, i have nothing against the bruh's, sooo... i'll help ya out cuz ur awesome =) lmfao but anyways, i'll help you.

Yeah IM freinds with the Bruhs Aswell But If Anyone otuchs my whore xept me they is ded

We don't even play here really.. why would we care if you're in the PZ or hunting?
We joke around and you take it seriously, just like 99% of anyone that dislikes us.

Edit:
POST HERE IF BRUHS HAVE KILLED YOU WITHOUT REASON!

:)

Signed,
Tyrant Tanner Bruh

Last edited:
U guys r stupid as hell. nun of u kno wut pvp is, the bruhs wud rock all of u

U guys r stupid as hell. nun of u kno wut pvp is, the bruhs wud rock all of u

i do believe that 1 day the bruhs logged on and we went to bkb and they killed akalic and started atking me so i killed them all sum 2-3 times sum once and stayed in pz sum logged i unno but i killed everyone including zarz (who didnt take it serious.. kept it live) soooo just puttin it out there dont speak for everyone

i do believe that 1 day the bruhs logged on and we went to bkb and they killed akalic and started atking me so i killed them all sum 2-3 times sum once and stayed in pz sum logged i unno but i killed everyone including zarz (who didnt take it serious.. kept it live) soooo just puttin it out there dont speak for everyone
level 800 versus much lower levels (and I had absolutely NO donor at the time)

nice dude.

bruh's killed me before :/

pretty sure it was cause i told zarz there was 50$ in donor gear in a body of someone he killed and never looted :$

no idea why i remember that(not the reason i got killed but it made me laugh)

:)

~~~Raxor

first off i want lvl 800 nice try tho. second dont even use that excuse why fight me if u know ur gunna die? and third even if u had no gear and even if i was lvl 800 its wass 6-8 vs me and akalic and akalic kept dieing an came back twice then he lost internet for like 10 minutes only to come back and find out i rocked all of u guys

yea i am nice dude.

Pshh i Remember one time at bkbs it was 6 bruhs vs answer and akalic so akalic called me and i came i saw i conquered. P.s i <3 the bruhs but i get pissed off with the amount of shit they talk.

exactly they think they run the server? like thats what made me kill them akalic was talkin shit to them and theyre like shut up we own this server and i think it was me or akalic that said prove it and they ambushh akalic he dies then they go u said sumthing to ? and atk me and i fucking rock them like ILL SAY IT ONCE MORE THATS IT I <3 BRUHS WHEN THEY DONT SPEAK BUT WHEN THEY SAY SHIT THEY DIE BY THE HANDS OF MOI NIGGGA

When there active on the ot, they do run it.
Like tanner said, if u got no donor items.. u cant do shit.

first off i want lvl 800 nice try tho. Second dont even use that excuse why fight me if u know ur gunna die? And third even if u had no gear and even if i was lvl 800 its wass 6-8 vs me and akalic and akalic kept dieing an came back twice then he lost internet for like 10 minutes only to come back and find out i rocked all of u guys

yea i am nice dude.

hi men

no donor lvl <400 :x

understant?!

Luckily, I don't really care, person of dark complexion.

Back