• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OH ye pierce.

Katrila Master

Reaction score
Hah calling this ot a joke now ?? is it a joke to spend over like 500-600$ ?? but now u realizzze its a joke, ur funny. well i took a look at the ot in ur comment on mainpage. and well aint that a joke?? 8 ppl online ?? Gratz again pierce. making fun of urself.. THATS a waste of time ;)

Hah calling this ot a joke now ?? is it a joke to spend over like 500-600$ ?? but now u realizzze its a joke, ur funny. well i took a look at the ot in ur comment on mainpage. and well aint that a joke?? 8 ppl online ?? Gratz again pierce. making fun of urself.. THATS a waste of time ;)

are you stupid???

didnt u say you stopped?? and you still look in forums and on pierce comment. xD fail man

i dont think he spend like 500-600$ euro idiot lol
stupid faggot there are ppl who spend like 10*more cash faggot and you waste your time in making a thread about it lol

@pierce: I invite you to albania.mine.nu when you're quitting anyway. Serious ots with many ppl online and you can play softcores at the same time

LOLOLOLOL lil boy katrila have you learned to leave pz yet??? no??? i mean geez you can always get alex to go on your character and have me solo trap him and kill him 3 times then get him banned (OOOPS SORRY!!!)

Any server where kn ights heal 1.2k with exana mort and 900 with ultimates is straight up JOKE why do you think i found an ot with actual real healing.

You apparently know nothing about ot's if you actually looked you'd see it's only been up for 5 days meaning HMMMM not many people know about hence why i put it in my comment to try to get a few more people to play HMMMM i guess something like that wouldn't cross your silly little mind.

LLLOLOLOLOLOL I've spent no where nEAR 600$ on softcores, and in any case why did 11 members of your team buy unban in a 2 day span oops sorry ;)

Go walk your dog you pussy fuck.

Pierce, Ima join u on softcores! :p gone start leveling today

heh

fuc* eks
fuc* palys

mages for life! oh yeh

Pierce, Ima join u on softcores! :p gone start leveling today

heh

fuc* eks
fuc* palys

mages for life! oh yeh
lololol he sayd he was quiting why u say you will join him? lool
idk if you are his friend or not but comming on forum to say to the softcores hightest lvl that you will play with him sounds cool

Pierce u rly should write a book instead ;) and iam not playin here anymore but still check the forum's "silly head". pierce love how u want ppl to look at u as a god. hah. rly love how ur acting soo cool :)

wasnt me who bough exp scrolls too my char in rook, and wasnt me who bough 70 exp scroll when there was no lvl limit u remember how u told me ll this in vent ? Stupid pierce :(

LOLOLOLOL lil boy katrila have you learned to leave pz yet??? no??? i mean geez you can always get alex to go on your character and have me solo trap him and kill him 3 times then get him banned (OOOPS SORRY!!!)

Any server where kn ights heal 1.2k with exana mort and 900 with ultimates is straight up JOKE why do you think i found an ot with actual real healing.

You apparently know nothing about ot's if you actually looked you'd see it's only been up for 5 days meaning HMMMM not many people know about hence why i put it in my comment to try to get a few more people to play HMMMM i guess something like that wouldn't cross your silly little mind.

LLLOLOLOLOLOL I've spent no where nEAR 600$ on softcores, and in any case why did 11 members of your team buy unban in a 2 day span oops sorry ;)

Go walk your dog you pussy fuck.

ur right about the knights but pierce u still suck and will always do u know one thing about this game and its make lvls in someway, ill give u that

Bhweuhaeuhauehauea and actually someone msg'd me on msn and said i should read the forums, btw i bought 5 exp scrolls during the no limit day and i never bought scrolls on rook basicly your on crack :\

mergim you remember when you got trapped on crawd and died by 5 people (on the 276 pally) trying to save minimii, then commenting 'I GOT MINIMII OUT HEHEHEHEHE' but minimii died like 5 minutes before you????? Dunno how that train works but MMMMKAY

And i don't want people to look upon me as a 'GOD' or w/e but i mean when compared to people like you who are scared to fight on their characters, i wouldn't doubt it that people would rather look up to me then a loser like you :\

Bhweuhaeuhauehauea and actually someone msg'd me on msn and said i should read the forums, btw i bought 5 exp scrolls during the no limit day and i never bought scrolls on rook basicly your on crack :\

mergim you remember when you got trapped on crawd and died by 5 people (on the 276 pally) trying to save minimii, then commenting 'I GOT MINIMII OUT HEHEHEHEHE' but minimii died like 5 minutes before you????? Dunno how that train works but MMMMKAY

And i don't want people to look upon me as a 'GOD' or w/e but i mean when compared to people like you who are scared to fight on their characters, i wouldn't doubt it that people would rather look up to me then a loser like you :\

nop i dont, but i do remember u being around 7-8 ppl and i do remember u tryin to trap me for 20 mins down at necros but u edit ur cam so it wouldnt show that u guys suck and i did get minimii out of wyrms but he died retardly cuz of his laggs

now to u do u remember when i solo trapped u down at hellgate and u died like a moron? i think u do

pierce u did buy exp scroll to "renacashi on rook" and u know u did, since i was in vent with u during the time u bought... so no needs for lies here baby

ob torment

Omagosh, you are just making a new thread every day, IF YOU DON'T LIKE RENACASHI, WHY GIVE HIM ATTETION ABOUT WHAT HE SAYS? JUST LET HIM TALK ALONE TO THE WALL, YOU SEEM THAT YOU LIKE TO FIGHT EVERYDAY, AND SPENT LIKE 5 MINUTES TO MAKE A NEW THREAD, AND FLAM ON HIM !

AND NO I'M NOT HIS FRIEND, I'M AGAISN'T HIM ON SOFTCORES.

Omagosh, you are just making a new thread every day, IF YOU DON'T LIKE RENACASHI, WHY GIVE HIM ATTETION ABOUT WHAT HE SAYS? JUST LET HIM TALK ALONE TO THE WALL, YOU SEEM THAT YOU LIKE TO FIGHT EVERYDAY, AND SPENT LIKE 5 MINUTES TO MAKE A NEW THREAD, AND FLAM ON HIM !

AND NO I'M NOT HIS FRIEND, I'M AGAISN'T HIM ON SOFTCORES.
You know renacashi and master katrila is girlfriend and boyfriend now? :eek: this thread is from a break they had ;s master did something with pierce butt that he didnt like or something, dont remember

You know renacashi and master katrila is girlfriend and boyfriend now? :eek: this thread is from a break they had ;s master did something with pierce butt that he didnt like or something, dont remember

Gratz imagination.

Back