• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OK who's turn now?

So, your going to poland eh... good, don't forget to bring your pocket knife, an AK-47 and a bible, you'll need them in order to survive.

He's gonna come back 50lbs heavier

- - - Updated - - -

He's gonna come back 50lbs heavier

@Nuskei

Well.. First off..
sct0.jpg

Secondly.. How can you tell someone "Go to school kid" when you're typing like a 5 year old with dyslexia? If you're going to insult someones education, make sure yours is better than theirs.. My god..

Thirdly: Again, you're the most childish commander / leader I have ever seen, grow up mate. Why do you think people take you as a fucking joke?

Who are you? Ok. Go to your mates shadowcores legends :D I think i never seen you warring ;o

Heh :D since Im going for my summer holiday :D You guys can fight over shadowcores now, Shadowcores was dominated by Wipe Again since 2010.... Now Roli/Veziv/Nuskei/Lapa can fight over the ot for 2 months!! But after 2 months this ot will be ours once again....

Yours
Calar Joker//Wipe Again

Is Kayto going to lead Wipes?

hahahah u want your vt record tard? WHEN U JORDI SAYING WHO HAVE NOOBCHAR COME HERE AND OTHER NOOB IDK WHO WAS SAYING WHERE UNSTO STAY? U DONT KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT FUCKING RANDOM? STOP SAYING SHIT. YOU'RE NOTHING. YOU'RE AFFRAID TO TAKE HIGH WM BECAUSE PPL LEAVING TEAM ;O YOU'RE JUST TARD U AND JORDI :) LAPA AKA 15 YEARS OLD KID WITH BIRD IN HAND. KID GO TO SCHOOL STOP PLAY THIS GAME.

Also all your ppl dont have pvp if u must tell them 10 minutes before war what they need to do :):* enjoy that bitch :* u taking everyone to your trade team :D and remember you piece of shit im old member of ndk and my mates know how to ping. So enjoy since tomorrow your vt will be all the time offline :) Gz asfalt. In rl ppl like you sitting in corner and dont open mouth, so go do that because you're nothing. Maybe your mates from school beating you and stealing your sandwich and no one likes you ;/ so sad. You ugly fat no brain. Learn something about life and learn to respect ppl you piece of crap.

Greetings kurwo :*

I żeby Ci matka zdechła psie jebany :*

Translate : Enjoy your mother's pussy

If you say so I dont care after summer I will start working in a Bank and no I am not 15 I am 17 and reached probally now more in my life that you will reach in 30years.
Keep counting combos while I will count my money Hahahah
Simple as that and enjoy pinging ...Why u must ping? ur so pro I guess.
Well not worth it to answear a kid.

The only combos nuskei counts are the sandwiches at mcdonalds

I need combo sandwich 1,2,3 maybe 678910 for later

Tunisia? Mexico? Duuude, it is fuckin' Summer! Go to Rhodos or something and fuck your life up? Buy a Tomorrowland Ticket or something and fuck your life even more up there? Dude, you know shite about holidays that is fosho..

Rhodos are for kidz, 15-18 maybe .... and its really bad there and im just saying that i would never go back there again !

Salar you want to fight with 3 teams? Me, Calar, Spiritual? Calar, Veziv what do you think about sneaks this noobs? ;>

i think salar have nothing to say he is only stupid member making threads on this forum and also even he's guild mates are shitting on him and calling him biggest noob on this trade team so whatever

Back