• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OKey about zach and hes team.

27th August 2009, 21:38
Ryan ur so useless, Ryan/Matt and Pierce all of you have no balls, pierce you sit on ur comp for 18 hours a day and the other 6 u just sleep, what about matts death in fenrock he ran himself into a trap right after dieing on his mage, he got merked on 2 fo his chars in less than 10 mins, so youg uys shud just STFU you think your so fucking good but if u had half a brain ud know that wasnt dave on trucido. so all of you are fucking morons, and pierce i cant wait for alex to fly to america and beat the fat right off ur stomach.

28th August 2009, 04:32
HAHAHA did u actually threath "renacashi" to fly all the way too him and beat hes as in rl? and u call me a child?? HAH Made my day. We all know ur the biggest pussy ever, yeye we were 50 ppl on noobchars or were we maybe 100ppl ? and u guys were 2 ppl ? or were we 8 ppl and u were 7 ppl? :eek: ur sooo stupid. uninstall please zach.

Please read which was posted first.....

Which brings me to my next question,

Why are you the one threatening me with other people if they are actually going to 'come beat me up' why don't they threaten me as they would be the ones actually doing the act not you?

@ Dingore
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA UR SO DUMB RLY, ur like 'iam gonna beat u in rl, cuz u kill me in 2d game' u are higher level then me in 2d game u go kill u. HAHA. try to get urself a life before u go kill him or atleast try kill him in this 2d game beofre act in rl:*

Kaat ur a fucking moron, read the posts before you reply.

i said other people are gonna beat his face in, and you just said im dumb?

"u are higher level then me in 2d game u go kill u."(Originaly posted by Kaaat)

Also, Pierce if you get killed by alex, its not like ur dad or ur brother or mom or sister are gonan come asking for u is it?

So how are they gonna go to jail, nobody really cares about u IRL.

Kinda sad how you kept EVERY post were people made fun of u on a Notepad :/

I like how your the only one that keeps dragging it on.

Also, Pierce if you get killed by alex,

Haha he says if now that everyone has made fun of you for carrying it on because you know they wont find him.

Truthfully i don't see the point of this like what was the point in saying "oh ya your going to get beat up in real life." We all just need to grow up and stop acting like little kids because its not going to happen. It's a game we all need to stop being immature about stupid shit that comes up. Its getting no one anywhere in life. Its a game that we play in our spare time when were bored.

I like how your the only one that keeps dragging it on.

Also, Pierce if you get killed by alex,

Haha he says if now that everyone has made fun of you for carrying it on because you know they wont find him.

Truthfully i don't see the point of this like what was the point in saying "oh ya your going to get beat up in real life." We all just need to grow up and stop acting like little kids because its not going to happen. It's a game we all need to stop being immature about stupid shit that comes up. Its getting no one anywhere in life. Its a game that we play in our spare time when were bored.

Not find him???
i only have look for a fat kid with no friends not that hard for me to look around.

Have fun looking for him through the 220,000+ people that live there.

Also for a true question, how are you determining that someone is fat through a game? Because hes good at botting? Well if the character Razino was on top whoever played it and was good is he automatically fat? What about the character Mika? Or in real tibia Lord'Paulistinha, automatically fat or a geek? Also when you guys attempt to make fun of someone for being online for however long they are the only way to determine if they are online a really long time is if you sit online and watch your vip list to see when he/she logs on or off or if you have other people watch for you then it makes you even more pathetic. All of you need to grow up including Pierce and Matt and even me for anything I've done (matt will always talk shit get used to it)

Najz forum comment alex seeing as i never said that

I didn't save it on a notepad it's clearly stated on the forum under @trucido(dave)/fail it says the date right there

I've always said, anyone who makes RL insults or threats over a 2d game is just trying to cover up their own problematic lives.

Dingore u are soo retarded!!!
Haha gogogogo use kill someone for 2d game! Fast soon all tickets are gone cuz all wanna ded renacashi in rl! Get over it zach!! Omfg !!!!!!!! Laughin at you! Omg

Not find him???
i only have look for a fat kid with no friends not that hard for me to look around.

It'd be much easier to find you. All you have to do is look for a Troll-looking person with an open mouth and a baseball bat, mumbling alone in the streets when passing over-weight people. I'm sure your eye-color is red as natural. None of the previously written is ought to be true, but these are just my assumptions, since I've figured it out from your posts.

Yep, he controls the swedish maffia, from his bedroom, behind his computer.

Ur funny, hey you sweedish piece of shit, Katrila who can only fight on his noob char because hes too big of a btich to grow a pair and be a man, i didnt threaten pierce mr Katrila. and its not a threat because Alex and Avi are in the process of buying plane tickets and flying to pierces home town and going to beat him up with Darren,

Also, pierce i guesse you love me dave and alex so much you created a guild about us, i apreciate it, its a special honor and i really apreciate it,

Pierce i got a funny reality for u. if you go to google, and search "Constable Steph Rogers" that is the Policeman of the year in 2008 in the Surrey Police department, that guy is a succesful person, something you possibly could be, if you didnt sit on a computer for 19 hours a day. pierce since you have no mother, no father no sister, basically no familly you would think that would give you the mental/personal drive get back into shape, maybe strap on the skates liek i do and play hockey, or even pick up a basketball and shoot some hoops. see i may be 14, but i do have a life, i have a job, i go to school, i work out, i play sports, i dont sit on my computer 24/7 so pierce just a little bit of advice you might be able to look into.

this guy is hideing behind his computer. how come u arent getting a plane ticket too?

I've dealt with scrubs like this before. Gave them my rl information, phone number address. EVERYTHING. They did nothing. I was sad. :(

You kids need to get a grip on life, talkin shit behind a computer is mad funny. Either do somethin or stfu. Don't talk if you can't walk.

Back