• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Old good times :D (with picture) xDDD

Aggrostylah

Reaction score
Check out the old times :D:D

That pic was made by my RL Julian^^ Was killing a big magebomb team :thumbup::thumbup: and he saw that on the deathlist :D

Also checkout the players online^^ that were nice times :)

Yours,
Daniel

Attachments

really good times, 227 players online ;p
now this server is not that funn annymore :<

yeaaah, I remember, they were over 15 but there were only 5 kills shown :<

and it was 277 players online, not 227 :D

But why did so many people quit? ^.-

Maybe 'cause exp scroll's ain't fair? :eek:, anybody with some money can get a lvl 250, full equipped and everything !

I know some of the mage teams quite because of how overpowered they had made knights, and the fact that the opposing 'team' only used knights with a few rare exceptions.

yeah i remember the old times when there was 900 players online here on softcores, and the healing were different to the better. Kidding, i have no clue what it was like. goodbye.

Restart softcores. And prepare for it for a while.

No. Softcores is a historical server.
I'd vote for a new server with a bit lowered rates and no exp scrolls for the first 2 weeks. Or just a limit for every character how it used to be in early days. That would be the best. But no exp scrolls for the first 3-4days.
Other donations are fine ;)

Maybe Skills Scrolls should be disabled, too but the main thing are exp scrolsl ;D

Back