• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

old prevail stories

Salar

Banned User
Reaction score
Punches himself and breaks his nose because I made him rage.
Doesn't go to school to play tibia.
fails 3 of 8 classes.
Gets beat up at school for talking shit. But ill give it to his other.ginger friend who won
Rooks himself 3x
"He's gonna beat me up in rl I scurred help"
Tries to be friends with me on skype
Best rapper hahaha
He's a ginger.

Ps. This is only to make him mad ao write what u want I wont answer back just to make him more mad. Because of what he said on the other thread I can tell he's mad. I hope he gets angrier "crosses fingers"

Oh and from old convos he's.spent 400-500 dollars on tibia.

fails 3 of 8 classes.
Gets beat up at school for talking shit. But ill give it to his other.ginger friend who won
Rooks himself 3x
Best rapper hahaha
He's a ginger.

Ps. This is only to make him mad ao write what u want I wont answer back just to make him more mad. Because of what he said on the other thread I can tell he's mad. I hope he gets angrier "crosses fingers"
ur mad, too? because of that...

Drutex read carefully u tard. Its to make him more mad then he already is

Yo Salar remember that post where you said you would retire and not make any more threads? Let me know when that become true because right now you're spamming the forums.

I remember that I didnt play for 2 months almost ya. Also u know the definition of retired?

Yes I do know the definition. I speak and understand English very well. But if you make a thread stating that you will not make any more threads and then break that I guess that makes you a liar? Or did you just not have enough will power?

Once again do u know what retired is? If ur talking about I'm done thread that was a
troll a good succesful troll

Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Salar do you want attention fuck your desperate i feel bad for you :(

wow all this says is you have to much time trying to understand other peoples lives why not try to make one for yourself?

u shud stop trying to fool us with this 'reverse psychology' method ur using to point out whos mad bc it seems u have limp finger and it points right back at u :s

ahahahahaha this shit is hilarious. Someone save this for him and show it when he hits puberty and matures a bit. I bet you my life he will be embarrassed as fuck at how stupid this thread is.

Got to love this community.

P.s Salar when everyone owns you and you have nothing else to say it is common for a kid backed up in a corner to write things such as that you are "trolling".

fails 3 of 8 classes.
Rooks himself 3x
Best rapper hahaha
He's a ginger.

Come fight me you pansy bitch. You're only 2 hours away..

Back