• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

old prevail stories

Hey Salar, i don't know if you read my previous post but what position do you play? Also what is your lifting routine?

Whatever I'm told to do by the teacher. We have a class at school and we got a gym its called weighting he usually writes down the plan and we follow.

Whatever I'm told to do by the teacher. We have a class at school and we got a gym its called weighting he usually writes down the plan and we follow.
Lol, that's not what he asked. He asked what you use and how much you lift retard. Just cuz ur in a gym class cuz u need it, doesn't mean ur a weightlifter. smh

"Also what is your lifting routine?"
fucking retard and yah i do need it and so do you stop smoking crack and get healthy

Or let me go further into detail what i work on in a day it can either be chest back shoulders legs arms. SMH go learn skateboard

You're both dumb as each other. On the other hand, putting all this effort in making a thread and taking 5 minutes out of your life to think about what you're gonna write about prevail is moronic. I'll suggest you to leave him alone and stop making threads to "make him even more mad" since it just looks like you're on his dick like a part of his skin.

Sorry who are you? If u knew who prevail was u would think he's the kid and if u knew who I was u would know I was a troll

Sorry who are you? If u knew who prevail was u would think he's the kid and if u knew who I was u would know I was a troll
We all know your fat and ugly, but you don't have to call yourself a troll..

Dear god you know trolls are fake right? You still stuck in ur child years huh? Kid. Grow up plx.

"Also what is your lifting routine?"
fucking retard and yah i do need it and so do you stop smoking crack and get healthy
Bullshit.
You don't play football, as you avoided that question after i asked twice.
Lifting in a class doesn't count, in our school we also have lifting classes but they only last 55 minutes.

Monday :
Bench Press - 12 reps (50% your body weight), 10 reps (60% of max), 8 reps (70% of max), 6 reps (75% of max)
Lat Pull Downs - 12 reps, 10, 8, 6
Incline Dumbbell Fly - 12, 10, 8, 6
ETC
Tuesday : Squats
Wednesday : Shoulder Press
Thursday : Power Cleans / Clean & Jerk
Friday : Push Press
Saturday : Rest
Sunday : Rest

That's my routine.

Bullshit.
You don't play football, as you avoided that question after i asked twice.
Lifting in a class doesn't count, in our school we also have lifting classes but they only last 55 minutes.

Monday :
Bench Press - 12 reps (50% your body weight), 10 reps (60% of max), 8 reps (70% of max), 6 reps (75% of max)
Lat Pull Downs - 12 reps, 10, 8, 6
Incline Dumbbell Fly - 12, 10, 8, 6
ETC
Tuesday : Squats
Wednesday : Shoulder Press
Thursday : Power Cleans / Clean & Jerk
Friday : Push Press
Saturday : Rest
Sunday : Rest

That's my routine.
If u think i dont ur retarded
I still dont see when u asked me first. My periods are 1hr and 19 mins long.

We live in different parts of the world and we have different lesson plans please get ur facts straight.

We live in different parts of the world and we have different lesson plans please get ur facts straight.
You're just retarded, as i said you don't workout. Do some research or actually workout to make it seem like you do.

my facts are straight, can you please point out something that wasn't clear?

Listen kid, Just because you were given gym class, and are too socially awkward to go to the guidance and change it, doesn't mean you are a weightlifter bro. Not sayin I am, but rofl.

Back