• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

old prevail stories

Punches himself and breaks his nose because I made him rage.
Doesn't go to school to play tibia.
fails 3 of 8 classes.
Gets beat up at school for talking shit. But ill give it to his other.ginger friend who won
Rooks himself 3x
"He's gonna beat me up in rl I scurred help"
Tries to be friends with me on skype
Best rapper hahaha
He's a ginger.

Ps. This is only to make him mad ao write what u want I wont answer back just to make him more mad. Because of what he said on the other thread I can tell he's mad. I hope he gets angrier "crosses fingers"
Get beat up rl? Omg xD xD Effrybooty -> Salar doesn't goto tibia, to play life!

LOL COME FIGHT ME BRO I BEAT U UP IRL..

ok come to my house 183 kent st

Salar keep in mind that you're only 14 years old and probably a pussy in RL

Salar keep in mind that you're only 14 years old and probably a pussy in RL

Keep in mind im his same age and im bigger then him. Unlike him i play american football and weightlift. Him? he skateboards and smokes crack.

and im 16 going on 17. And i was just mocking him so you need to relax. I would fight him but you know what? theres a computer screen in my way and i know the difference between a game and real life

Keep in mind im his same age and im bigger then him. Unlike him i play american football and weightlift. Him? he skateboards and smokes crack.

and im 16 going on 17. And i was just mocking him so you need to relax. I would fight him but you know what? theres a computer screen in my way and i know the difference between a game and real life
YOU ARE LIKE 350 POUNDS? You weightlift and play football? That's a joke, all the time i knew you you never went to chill with friends or do any of what you said. I'm not afraid of anyone don't give a shit if you are an mma fighter, come fight me you bitch and stop talkin shit on a forum.

118hcu1.jpg

/\ you're probably on his level right now

Also, what position do you play? I also play Football and i'd love to hear what you do

YOU ARE LIKE 350 POUNDS? You weightlift and play football? That's a joke, all the time i knew you you never went to chill with friends or do any of what you said. I'm not afraid of anyone don't give a shit if you are an mma fighter, come fight me you bitch and stop talkin shit on a forum.

Your obviously retarded. You were the one on tibia how long in a day? Yep dont talk. And you know yourself all i did was bot and war.

Back