• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

old prevail stories

CkTXdGy.png

salar, you are fucking kid, 24/7 tibia and forum online, spam etc. You have rl life ?
The same chazzy and other noobs like prevail etc...
Lol, I only post when I got nothing to do, and it's funny to watch kids spazz out over a game.

Its funny cause i have a family that basically grew from the military. My dad was a commander, my uncle lost his leg in war, all my uncles were in the military and my grandpa was in WW2.
Your family is ASSYRIAN WTF? LOL .. They were a bunch of monkeys with cheap weapons, stfu.

Its funny cause i have a family that basically grew from the military. My dad was a commander, my uncle lost his leg in war, all my uncles were in the military and my grandpa was in WW2.

commander is just a vague term, to what branch of the military are you referring to? What kind of commander was he?
What war were you uncles in?

Iraq vs Iran war..
Gulf War
Invasion of Kuwait

Just to add one thing, I am not Iraqi im Assyrian.

If you dont know about iraq's military past dont talk they were obviously in the army.

Born and raised in Canada but were assyrian which is a region in babylon currently known as iraq.

If u didnt know those were all Iraqi wars fucking idiot. Dont act like you know shit if u dont.
children these days...
"to what branch of the military are you referring to? What kind of commander was he?"
if only you knew how to read...

How the fuck am i supposed to know if you actually knew veterans you would not ask What did you do in battle. He told me he was in the army and he was a commander and i asked him did you kill anybody and he told me to just go to bed. I couldn't talk to him including this was years ago.
I asked my uncle who was a medic did you ever see somebody bleed out and he told me ive seen alot of shit. You dont ask people what they have done in there past as a soldier its rude. Also "THEY WERE OBVIOUSLY IN THE ARMY" it was conscription.

How the fuck am i supposed to know if you actually knew veterans you would not ask What did you do in battle. He told me he was in the army and he was a commander and i asked him did you kill anybody and he told me to just go to bed. I couldn't talk to him including this was years ago.
I asked my uncle who was a medic did you ever see somebody bleed out and he told me ive seen alot of shit. You dont ask people what they have done in there past as a soldier its rude. Also "THEY WERE OBVIOUSLY IN THE ARMY" it was conscription.

I never asked what he did? When did i ask how many people he killed? If he won't tell you what branch of the military he was in, he is probably lying. Which means it is probably you who is lying.
The rank Commander is very vague, within that rank there are many duties and responsibilities all the way from being a Commanding Officer of a school, to being a Commanding Officer of a ship.

Back