• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

old prevail stories

You're just retarded, as i said you don't workout. Do some research or actually workout to make it seem like you do.

Ok if you think i dont workout then your clearly retarded im not going to prove anything to you because i know u dont urself. You smoke crack instead.

my facts are straight, can you please point out something that wasn't clear?
Nice workout, but i said get ur facts straight if your going to say i dont play football or dont weightlift then ur retarded or you got ur facts from no logical manner.

Listen kid, Just because you were given gym class, and are too socially awkward to go to the guidance and change it, doesn't mean you are a weightlifter bro. Not sayin I am, but rofl.
I actually took the class i switched out from law and took that class because i thought it was better and more fun.

Not only do we weightlift and workout but friday is a freeday we play sports like hockey volley ball and basket ball etc and baseball at times, but i am able to lift 245(bar=45+45+45+45+45+10+10) i can deadlift 135 thats the bar and 2 45's.

What we do daily:

Mondays: Usually shoulders and arms
Tuesday: we work on back
Wednesday: we do legs; calves and thighs etc..
Thursday: Chest and stomach
Friday: Freeday, but we are doing cardio at the same time

i said you don't play football because you ignored my question 3 times? Based on this thread non of my responses have been wrong or illogical as you say, and on the contrary no one knows what you're saying half the time.

Deadlifting is one of the simplest lifts you can do if its done right. saying you can do 135 on it means nothing.

And by the way... how do your work out your stomach? eating food?

i said you don't play football because you ignored my question 3 times? Based on this thread non of my responses have been wrong or illogical as you say, and on the contrary no one knows what you're saying half the time.

Deadlifting is one of the simplest lifts you can do if its done right. saying you can do 135 on it means nothing.

Hahaha i love reading your posts. They remind me how retarded this kid is, and that there is still hope for the tibia community x)

Funny :D i laughed everyone eats food and it does work out your stomach. Your stomach if you didnt know Expands if you eat much by seeing a pic of u i see that is iminent.

Hahaha i love reading your posts. They remind me how retarded this kid is, and that there is still hope for the tibia community x)

Retarded? Who me? If anything it's you buddy. Your the one who likes to smoke crack which fries your brain. Your a skater.. What are skaters known for? Being douches and unintelligible. Oh and your a ginger you got no soul. :D mad bois go punch yourself

Retarded? Who me? If anything it's you buddy. Your the one who likes to smoke crack which fries your brain. Your a skater.. What are skaters known for? Being douches and unintelligible. Oh and your a ginger you got no soul. :D mad bois go punch yourself
Come fight me real, ur just a bitch nothing more

You're, and You're again, oh and would you look at that, you're again!

Oh and i play left tackle defensive end. Happy?
Ok if you think i dont workout then your clearly retarded im not going to prove anything to you because i know u dont urself. You smoke crack instead.

Nice workout, but i said get ur facts straight if your going to say i dont play football or dont weightlift then ur retarded or you got ur facts from no logical manner.

I actually took the class i switched out from law and took that class because i thought it was better and more fun.

Not only do we weightlift and workout but friday is a freeday we play sports like hockey volley ball and basket ball etc and baseball at times, but i am able to lift 245(bar=45+45+45+45+45+10+10) i can deadlift 135 thats the bar and 2 45's.

What we do daily:

Mondays: Usually shoulders and arms
Tuesday: we work on back
Wednesday: we do legs; calves and thighs etc..
Thursday: Chest and stomach
Friday: Freeday, but we are doing cardio at the same time

my work here is done. (expand second quote)
based on what you lift, and the position and you play in football, you are a complete liar.

rob dyrdek (probally spelled his name wrong) very succesful skater tony hawk very sucesful aswell and there are many others

Akabaka dear god ur fucking retarded I lift what I want and what I need. I play left tackle for my schools team we got over 40 players on the team I played in gr 9 and now I'm in gr 11 your telling me u don't believe me? Think what u want but at the end of the day I know I'm right. Gg anway. I'm done talking to ur sorry ass.

Prevail umadvro?

I remember that I didnt play for 2 months almost ya. Also u know the definition of retired?
I just started lunarforce like 1 month ago, and the first day I played I saw someone named "Salar" walking around yalahar depot.

I dont play lunarforce and havent played. Go ahead and ask Merkz.. The only character i have is name Sal The Amazing.

Akabaka dear god ur fucking retarded I lift what I want and what I need. I play left tackle for my schools team we got over 40 players on the team I played in gr 9 and now I'm in gr 11 your telling me u don't believe me? Think what u want but at the end of the day I know I'm right. Gg anway. I'm done talking to ur sorry ass.

Prevail umadvro?
I'd still fuck ur day in a fight kid, it doesn't matter how much you way. One click to the face your done

Didn't this post start 2 years ago or did i just hop out of a time machine?

Back