• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Old school Tibicams <=7.4

little by little to convert my map
Is there an easier way to do this, why don't you open the original old map of cipsoft?

which has a .sec format
and convert or copy to your obtm

Is there an easier way to do this, why don't you open the original old map of cipsoft?

which has a .sec format
and convert or copy to your obtm
Yes, the map base is original 7.72, but have many diference between map details 7.72 downgrade to 7.4, not only replace to old sprites.

Yes, the map base is original 7.72, but have many diference between map details 7.72 downgrade to 7.4, not only replace to old sprites.
yes there really are some excerpts, congratulations on your work

There was a "megapack" going around that I downloaded quite a few years ago that contained like 11,000 tibicams... unfortunately my backup HDD where I had them stored crapped out, and the link is nowhere to be found now :( (F U, western digital)

note that it will be deleted on Jan 24, 2020
1574706889116.png

if anybody has got ideas on how we should host them, let them know

I still have an old TibiCam originally downloaded and saved back in the days :)
Where do you want me to upload it?
mega.nz is a pretty good site to store/share things on, you get like 50gb storage for free

@kay @emil92b
Didnt see your comment since I thought you replied in another thread.
If you could upload it anywhere or mega.nz like emil mentioned it would be great. I've ran through all youtube cams in a week or 2 🤭

My tool can play old CAMs and RECs better than the old Tibicam:

Notice there is a hotfix to use it on the latest windows 10

;) several seasons of the series. Have fun watching!
@edit : There was TONS more of 7.4 movies in this MEGA link (under) but I haven't look into this for couple of weeks and some are removed, some are still there. lel.

Last edited:
Back