• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Old Tibia discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw that cs tibia is awesome, its tibia with sds only xD

its a bunch of CIP tibia players without the cip bot. Its hilarious running between like 10 of them and not getting hit at all while sding them none stop, bien otek

Yeah, its pretty much fun.. i know the owner.. he is kinda stupid!
I've said thousand times to change the hoster to Dallas or even to NY for a better conection to brazil/Europe.
LA suck balls :S

[edit]: This week will be a reset and update in the gameplay.. then I'll be back :D
Before the MC lvlup I was the top overthere.. me, gabo and my rl mate were accused of boting XD
That's why i've made that stupid movie. eventhough I sucked balls on that movie XDD

Ye and remember its average number. So if you dont use computer one day you have to post more the than 5 the other days. Or well, who am I kidding?

xD

[FRAG MOVIE BY ME]
Ok, took about 4-5 days to make this movie since I lost all my cams 2 weeks ago (My laptop broke)
So I had to make new cams, some moments might be lame.
But I didnt feel like waiting more time to get a video done :)
(Also took alot of time to get people out of world).
So I made it like this. Enjoy!

YouTube - outcast.no-ip.org [OT MOVIE]

Nice one :) Text effects are cool but I think some of the video effects are annoying.

This one had really cool duels. Also I was going to use a similar effect in my new video.. the zoom thing with the beat.
Thanks for showing me how it would look like ^^

Its not his server. But you can suggest it here: Board Message

I think owner is (slowly) making changes to his servers and people already suggested change client to 7.72. :)

Sammy bob play with me IN valhalla xD you only play idiot CS tibia with grenades boom, here comes the boom xD

Sammy bob play with me IN valhalla xD you only play idiot CS tibia with grenades boom, here comes the boom xD

its actually nice and pleasant not lagging. Finally get to play without any disadvantages and i love it hombre, fuck europanzho valhalla

nah its same shits as zelot/valdora. probbly gonna have donations next week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back