• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Old Tibia discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is song on 5:40 + song before SOAD song?

In final cut you should cut last song to start at "refräng".
Also I think it would be nice if intro was black&white and not so fast changes in "light" (aka more fading, not so much "blinking"). Then around 0:25 when music is more powerful you can remove black&white effect.

Nice edits and chapter thing was good. Maybe you can find some kind of "theme" song for chapters. That repeats in each chapter. Good job anyways :)

Lenny Kravitz - Fly Away and Kevin Rudolf & Lil Wayne - Let It Rock.

Yeh, naturally two good ideas :p i'll try em out if I decide to add more material.

last man or anyone who is playing aleria: are teams gathering? is there any point playing except random skirmishes and mapclicking, ueing, half-ass (in)action?

Here is my cams from Oldera. Me again asked for them but maybe someone else is interested too.

http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/files/27331117/oldera2010_recs.zip

updated link.

Last edited:
Depends what server he's using. I believe Avesta has expstages.

Here is my cams from Oldera. Me again asked for them but maybe someone else is interested too.

oldera cam zip

there are no cams in that, only the tibia cam? =P

how much do you thinkk fps matters in running speed? ...............? .................? .................?

a lot, if ur 15 or lower and run into someone you screen freezes momentarily, or it does in my case

Im gonna give you people 1 more chance to hop on the gail bandwagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back