• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Old Tibia discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
a couple of nice frags ;) last frag is amazing xd

no it's real-war.servegame.com, you know Fribbens pvp serva xd

No. But I know you need to host them in different ports. If you have different websites maybe you need to have different ports there too.

For servers you need/can use different ports indeed. Standard port is 7171, but can be easily changed to 7172 for server b. (f.e) For the website, just use different links/pages. You can pretty much have "2 servers on 1 website" if the layout is done good.

You can pretty much have "2 servers on 1 website" if the layout is done good.

Like website of Palera. That was probably one of the best coded websites ever, not only in open tibia. Remember if you have client version 7.72 you can in theory only have one server. Asprates IP changer for 7.72 is bugged and can only change ip, not port.

Isnt Zezenia auto-target on spells/runes? Thats not olds kool :/

:( then only tibiafun ... I have nice 7.6 Map... U need? Don't use it anymore...but is Great!!!have two maps! Can Be used as basics .
Damon

There are plenty of old tibia servers ^^ Many original like tibiafun, 36.hopto.org and outcast, that didnt change almost anything since back when they were started. And a few new ones as well (with newest engine) like Tibianic, valhalla, originaltibia, oldera and aleria.

Look, how you find my new signature and Avatar?

Or the old goobers ot:

goobers.no-ip.org

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back