• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Old Tibia discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
damon are you related with realsoft by any chance? you know the guy with the 100% real tibia map/spells/monsters/npc so godlike i dont have words for it to describe it?? (yet it crashed the next day the ot started xD)

written from my mobile phone in train BE WARNEDD

!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

ey i think the other user of your acc marked a pm i sent as read ^

Made two new short videos

[video=vimeo;21540712]http://vimeo.com/21540712[/video]

[video=vimeo;21540800]http://vimeo.com/21540800[/video]

Not really, server was already dead and it was a highrate remember? Thing whats funny is how they lured us/me to town with a BS reason just to frag someone in a dead server :p and now he even made a movie about it to show off. Everyone can kill/combo someone when they backstab, nuffing special

didnt we always fight in that ot? if not, it must have been hell of a surprise that we ue combo after i chased and sded u for 10-20 sec xD

You actually had to PM me that you were going to duel some kid, so I wouldn't be suspicious when I would see you in Edron with PZ. Also the UE combo was like 5/10 sec after Mus had logged in, no reason to talk trash.

Still fragged cause of a BS reason, but I guess that's just how you guys roll, you all even made secret chars on that one OT to kill Bob, rofl...

You actually had to PM me that you were going to duel some kid, so I wouldn't be suspicious when I would see you in Edron with PZ. Also the UE combo was like 5/10 sec after Mus had logged in, no reason to talk trash.

Still fragged cause of a BS reason, but I guess that's just how you guys roll, you all even made secret chars on that one OT to kill Bob, rofl...

do mods here ban you because you're kingdanny or do they have a new "reason" everytime? lol

Not modS but mod, that CyberM kid gets a funny feeling in his pants when he bans me everytime I guess.

Not modS but mod, that CyberM kid gets a funny feeling in his pants when he bans me everytime I guess.
i wonder why it isn't weird that I find you trolling in dutch board

Maybe since im done with people like you? Last time when I asked "KingDanny" back from Delirium + he gave me, I was banned again a couple of days after I received it. When I tried making a new account, I got a ban instantly. Reason: "ur kingdanny", same went from every single account afterwards.

If you dont treat your users normally, dont expect users to treat the forum normal.

PS. the dutch board is a spambox, everyone spams there but ofcourse you only pick on me as you always do, dont you? =)

i don't even have the desire the talk to you since it's useless, we can leave the offtopic here :)

Same here, stop banning me for no reason and maybe I'll stop complaining then... just... a... thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back