• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Old Tibia discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
TibiaMovie < here's a nice cam for 7.4 if anyone is interested.

to record:
launch tibia, launch tibiamovie, hit activate, record, enter server's ip at the bottom of the little list (youll know what im talking about when u see it ^^)
then log in, when you're done recording hit stop, deactivate. your movie will saved in C/programs/tibiamovie or so. ((you won't need an ipchanger to log in if u use this))

to watch:
place the .tmv file in C/programs/tibiamove. launch tibia, launch tibiamovie, activate, play. hit enter on tibia client, dont enter any acc/pass, hit enter again select your movie to watch ^^

movie0001 tmv <- here's a rox cam to watch (7.4) if you haven't seen tibianic before =)

Hum, I dont feel playing tibianic anymore.. I ws there for the botless client and its just gone :/
Also, I got "tricked" by the server xD.. I though it was no-lag and I've made a ms.. now I realized that there is latency enough to screw up my pvp : (

You should remake that media thread if we get sub-forum ;) Fits better here.

I love 7.4, I put a LOT of time into characters on ClassicTibia and have 0 desire to play another low rate 7.4

I tried tibianic and only made it to level 4 before I was crazy bored.

I might try OriginalTibia since it has 7x exp but I really don't want to invest time in these old school servers that have a pretty bad habit of promising to be up forever and going down within a few months.

tibianic's player count is growing but it needs a website and forum again ^^

Hey a question, I wanna play a serious Old School Server, so far I see 2x (I'll start on one of them but I donno which is best and why)

Which would you prefer?

Tibianic.org (I'd like to try it out but its off too much or whaa?) btw Tibianic.org is the one who "got sued by CipSoft?"

Valhalla.Otserv.Co (I'm about to try this one but I've heard that Tibianic is on so which is the best to start on of these 2? and tell me why plx xD not only like "START ON TIBIANIC!!" or "Valhalla ofcourse ;]")

If you asked 1 week ago, Tibianic definately.

But now, to be honest, I would wait another week and see which one gets more players because it seems Tibianic wont have the same jump start with 200 players online on first day.

If you just want some fun on a semi-lowrate but dont plan to play for "6 month" or something very long like that I would recommend Originaltibia.com, given it gets a decent amount of players online on start.

If you asked 1 week ago, Tibianic definately.

But now, to be honest, I would wait another week and see which one gets more players because it seems Tibianic wont have the same jump start with 200 players online on first day.

Ooh okay :p

i'd still say tibianic over valhalla. valhalla doesn't have oldschool feeling =) but i'd go original-tibia over them both.

Is there a chance to the tibianic's antbot client back again? :<

[edit]: From what i've hear.. they gonna fix it soon :D

Last edited:
dude just saw ur cs tibia movie xD looks like an awesome serv, i heard no one got bots on that

Yeah, its great.. but now its kinda screwed, cuz ppl got exp/cash killing afkers :/
I was the top lvl there, now it just suck.. but in two weeks will be a reset with the new system, then it gonna rock!

Btw, its hosted on USA.. that's why me and Gabo were there XD

@Jimmept:
All my Roldera cams Poldera zip
@Everybody:
All my old Tibia cams:
sorted tibicams zip

War Aurea Liam 75 rec
War Aurea Ankfight76 rec
War Aurera LiamPoH7 4 rec
Liam fight aurea rec

Status
Not open for further replies.