• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Old times, without botters.

Dorrex123

Shadowcores Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys! I've been watching shadowcores for a good while now, almost since it started, really missing the old style, when u had a team and a enemy to chase. I miss the old PVP shit. Not like it is now. Every1 is mcing, using bots, it kinda seems unplayable anymore. So i'll start a name gathering of us who want to get a anti bot system agains theese botters. I would be pleased, if you guys spend 10 sec of ur time to write down ur name so we can skip theese ugly botters that never touches the mouse to atk a monster. Lets bring the old shadowcores back, LETS Bring the old wars, let us bring the real side of shadowcores!

Starting writing down my name.

Dorrex123, Organismen/Aqual ingame.

What does it matter if a botter kills some monsters, do you really think anyone will bot for example hive -1 (through the walls i know there is botters but not in the big spawn.), inq or poi? Even wote? No, try big spawns and if ur low lvl go walls or some shit stop cry plzzzzzzzzz

King Timpzor and Dariu, you are just making a shame of ur selves that prooves that you are the number one botters in shadowcores theese days. Grow up, get a keyboard and a mouse u can use to play, not to flame on a forum. I am outta here. This is something individual, means nothing u are forced to do, or either comment on. Dont you like it? Dont make a joke of urselves commenting alot of bullshit. Grow up dude.

Majczal, Na, just willing to see how the staff would react if we get alot of names. We'll try and see if they can invert a ANTI bot system. :p It'll get prooved how much theese staff members cares about their server. Atleast Tibia is making something against the botters, deleting and etc. Would require the same :p

Interesting note: It is not illegal to use a bot to assist your gameplay as long as you aren't idle from the game and it doesn't violate any other rule.

I miss the old times on real tibia when level 100 was high level! But that game is gone, Tibia just getting more and more easy, both getting level and the pvp.

I miss the old times on real tibia when level 100 was high level! But that game is gone, Tibia just getting more and more easy, both getting level and the pvp.

Agreeing with you :p Such botters and the new pvp style is just a shame. The way u can switch spots and the new pvp modes, god damn feel ashamed of the new tibia.

I can promise u that not all of those who bot is 100% reachable, dont try to lure ourselves haha! Both me and you know that when u bot it means u are probably not at home.

I laugh at the forums thread when it asks who the best papers are.. Every single one of them use a bot to Pvp, don't know where there's skill is in that.. No such thing about being good anymore, all depends if your better with a bot than the next guy :p

Yah, "Cry is free" but bot is for such retards that got nothing to do in a OT except botting, why dont u start WoW atleast u get something to do except botting. Lawl.
Whats are u talking about guy?
I dont know ur opinion but i can tell you my opinion, i dont think ppl who bot is such retard, reason? Simple ,somemany people like play this server or any OT to FIGHT u know what does mean? if u dont like it go Rl or something and dont tell to old wars.. u know the 1/2 of teams who played shadowcores are retired? so dont tell lies.

I laugh at the forums thread when it asks who the best papers are.. Every single one of them use a bot to Pvp, don't know where there's skill is in that.. No such thing about being good anymore, all depends if your better with a bot than the next guy :p
only thing people use on a bot is mag wall timer for push, auto healer (dont really see how that affects how good you are in pvp) and like auto ssa so you dont die by 3 people and everything else they do manually..
dont really see whats wrong with that especially since there is many ways to prove if you are good or not but using magic wall timers for sure does not affect how people look at you ;d

You have a bot ssaing, automatically pushing a player along with being healed automatically that still takes a Pvp essence away. I'm not chirping people for botting, I do to.. In order to survive you need one now a days, I'm just saying it sucks that tibia has come to that. I'd rather it the old way like 7.6 wen your manually shooting someone with an sd and trying to heal your self.. That was a lot funner than what tibia is today!

You have a bot ssaing, automatically pushing a player along with being healed automatically that still takes a Pvp essence away. I'm not chirping people for botting, I do to.. In order to survive you need one now a days, I'm just saying it sucks that tibia has come to that. I'd rather it the old way like 7.6 wen your manually shooting someone with an sd and trying to heal your self.. That was a lot funner than what tibia is today!
If someone uses push max of course it affects the way people look at you while pvping but only ones using it are br's lol. Its not even hard to push as long as u have timer. xd
Its true it sucks tibia has come to this but everything is about evolving, what fun would it be if there would never be any updates etc? Sure tibia was fun those times but there is still ots that are 7.6 etc if you dont want to play on this client ;d

Bots destroyed. Tibia,they made even anti botters, bot otherwhise they wouldnt be able to keep up its sad, i agree most people would be noobs withouth bot tho haha

Back