• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ old times

Weed Smokah

Reaction score
why can't we bring back the old times - hots vs westbay?:thumbup:

it was the best time on icechaw

Beacuse 80-90 % of Westbay has quit over the summer, i barely play myself.

Yea I had 100% more fun those day's :(
But now blidnes is rulling server !! :D XD!!! As they said ;] So plz no kill me :(

Yea I had 100% more fun those day's :(
But now blidnes is rulling server !! :D XD!!! As they said ;] So plz no kill me :(

Excuse me but, You just were with hotsteppers the last 10 days before everyone quitted. And by that time there were no opens, fights, etc... anymore, So my qestion is, Sitting thais Dp is getting fun these days?

Edit: yeah old times rock :p

Last edited:
are u kidding me or what ? I'm here since war huliganeria vs hotstepper's. And after that i was with hot's all the time so I dnt really get You now. :S

I played ed before than i switched to ek ;]

I know who you used to play, and you were never on obs, battles, etc.. thats why im talking, other way ill keep shut.

However you are mam fay nick something like that, the noob who dies in noobish ways like geting soloed on lvl 500 'lol', But ey you are polack , not your fault at all.

LOL who da fuk soloed me on 500 ? U think am damn or what ? All of u on forum saying all bullshit's ffs!Like qknight that i wanted to be with him freezy that he is owning icechaw now u that iget soloed on lvl 500. Never !! No1 soloed me here ;] Maybe u talking about other owner of it now since i sold it

Excuse me but, You just were with hotsteppers the last 10 days before everyone quitted. And by that time there were no opens, fights, etc... anymore, So my qestion is, Sitting thais Dp is getting fun these days?

Edit: yeah old times rock :p

Lol ur talking out me?

rofl i have fighted for both westbay and hots:thumbup:

i been on to more then 20 obs..

i remember chuli vs hots
roxZ I killed yooshi xD

Lol ur talking out me?

rofl i have fighted for both westbay and hots:thumbup:

i been on to more then 20 obs..

i remember chuli vs hots
roxZ I killed yooshi xD

damn dude, you see me quoting sabelokyn, And you asking if that was for you, seems that you are pretty stupid.

LOL who da fuk soloed me on 500 ? U think am damn or what ? All of u on forum saying all bullshit's ffs!Like qknight that i wanted to be with him freezy that he is owning icechaw now u that iget soloed on lvl 500. Never !! No1 soloed me here ;] Maybe u talking about other owner of it now since i sold it

Yes, we have soloed you, when you used to be 500ish on ur mage.
Dont ya remember thais? when we were killing emzy, you came to help him, you ran and woy'ritos chased you, and suddenly he show me your crystal.

lol

Last edited:
I have solo'd you so many times, you know it.

Lol when i come to help emzy u were not alone so how da fuk u call it solo ? When 10 ppl is on me LOL'ed. Qknight u didnt soloed me. I never died solo on that OT no1 killed me |SOLo !! ?Get that ?and I dnt wana show that am mastah or something am just telling no1 killed me solo :)

~Greeting's. Weed is something that i love :p :)

Woy'ritos was the only 1 chasing you, everyone else were killing emzy.

LOl dnt talk shit emzy was allready south and i was there ALONE so all ppl atacked me I was mwaled so what are u talking about ?:eek:

No i meant you weren't in the battles, you killed some hotstepprs with your friends sometimes trying to get into westbay

lol i've been on
lots of obs it's just that i'm not sitting at 00.00 on a school day...

Back