• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Oldschool Era 7.4/7.7 Merged Highrate (Printer) - Need your suggestions

Printer

if Printer then print("LUA") end
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

Me and a friend of mine has been working on this oldschool server for months now and was made by scratch. The server is full real tibia map 7.7 from the leaked files, the npcs are 95% fully replicated from the leaked files. Why 95%? Well such as buying spells from npcs is pretty much unnecessary.
Monster behaviour is 100% replicated from the leaked files, that includes attacks, loot and etc...

So with that said, the gameplay will replicate 7.4. So the graphics are 7.4, there is no wands/rods. Expect starter Blue Magic Wand and Green Magic Wand which are strong as Wand of Vortex/Snakebite Rod which are usless for higher levels, so we encourge to use burst arrows at higher levels.

The melee formula for knight/paladin has been balanced(increased)

We will offer experienced hoster, almost all real tibia quests, party shared experience, war system, antibot client, task system, free premium, free boat rides for lower level 30, pvp-enforced, uh trap, conjure runes inside backpack (double charges), no protection zones on boats/carpet rides and etc...

YZflp1W.png

So lets the suggestions roll in, our objective is toward wars.

Open next Friday

My suggestions then :D

-yellow skull system-> 100% important
-no pz boats, but have to say "hi, venore, yes"
-New monsters on existing spanws, DLS fibula, Hydras venore etc. (but not so many)
-Highrate ending on 5x-4x (dont finish on 2x its bullshit and kills the server)
-Deathloss 7% without bless or 10% with bless
-Runes at shop, double charge if conjured
-UE 1200 mana and lower the damage 10% (Fuck ue spams destroy the fun)
-Mana like 7.7

If i can choose i love 7.7 more than 7.4. Also 7.7 is Real files, for me its best option :D

Last edited:
Cheers for the suggestions. About yellow skull, how should it exactly work?
There is no pz on boats and carpets. You can travel with bring me to cityname only if you are not pz locked.
I agree with the exp ending.
There is no bless, so 7% sounds fair.
I agree about the runes idéa.

Ue and mana is something that still have to be open for discussion.

Cheers for the suggestions. About yellow skull, how should it exactly work?
There is no pz on boats and carpets. You can travel with bring me to cityname only if you are not pz locked.
I agree with the exp ending.
There is no bless, so 7% sounds fair.
I agree about the runes idéa.

Ue and mana is something that still have to be open for discussion.

I need to know if you use 7.7 setting on 7.4
For example 7.7 manafluid give a bit more, but runes cost double to make which is nice.
Also then ue become 1200, which is great else, on 800 mana everyone spam ues
Without bless is nice, considering its enfo with skull system, it encourage players to fight andavoid mass hlvls

Yellow skull system:
If you attack a skulled (red, white, yellow) player who has not attacked you, you will gain a yellow skull
Yellow skulls are visible for everyone, including players who are non skulled or just logged on
You will not become yellow skulled if a skulled player attacked you first
The system is implemented to balance the skullsystem

SUGGESTION FOR RATES
  • Level 1 to 35 :50x
  • Level 36 to 50 :40x
  • Level 51 to 70 :30x
  • Level 71 to 80 :20x
  • Level 81 to 90 :15x
  • Level 91 to 100 :10x
  • Level 101 to 121 :7x
  • Level 122 to 999: 5x

Im so hyped! Printer have done an amazing work with this server, so im sure all will have fun and enjoy this server.
Have now latley tried to look around on older servers and heard with people about exp stage to make the game play as fun as possible, the result you can find down below.

1.Stage : Level 1 to 40 :100x

2.Stage : Level 41 to 50 :70x

3.Stage : Level 51 to 70 :40x

4.Stage : Level 71 to 80 :35x

5.Stage : Level 81 to 90 :30x

6.Stage : Level 91 to 100 :25x

7.Stage : Level 101 to 105 :20x

8.Stage : Level 106 to 115 :15x

9 Stage : Level 116 to 121 :10x

10 Stage : Level 122 to 999 5x

Come with feed back!!

Printer i remember you was a nice gm
Its good opportunity to open this server, its no ots and teams are looking for war ot.
Good luck with your project ! recommended

Im so hyped! Printer have done an amazing work with this server, so im sure all will have fun and enjoy this server.
Have now latley tried to look around on older servers and heard with people about exp stage to make the game play as fun as possible, the result you can find down below.

1.Stage : Level 1 to 40 :100x

2.Stage : Level 41 to 50 :70x

3.Stage : Level 51 to 70 :40x

4.Stage : Level 71 to 80 :35x

5.Stage : Level 81 to 90 :30x

6.Stage : Level 91 to 100 :25x

7.Stage : Level 101 to 105 :20x

8.Stage : Level 106 to 115 :15x

9 Stage : Level 116 to 121 :10x

10 Stage : Level 122 to 999 5x

Come with feed back!!
nice rates, also what will be magic level rate, lootrate?
will you boost tombs or add spawns? im pretty sure you will need them

We will boost tombs thats forsure, about add new spawns we want people opinon first before making anything so please come with ideas and thoughts about that.
We got some ideas about magic/skill and loot rate but would be awesome to hear your toughts first.

Loot rate: 4x
Magic rate: 6-8x
Skill rate: 15-20x
Deathloss: 7%

Little update with rates that is close to the truth come with feed back magic and skill is somewhere between what we think will happen.

Last edited:
This project looks nice, what client is going to be?
You will bann aimbotters?

Maybe boost tombs but dont add new spawns. Maybe if its many players and server need spawns, make an update then :p
i like the raates, lootrate, mlvl, they are good i think

Looks like a neat project. Be sure to advertise very well what you have changed in the formulas. I noticed, when I put up a real map (that had changed formulas), that people expect x, and if they are given y they will be confused and the chance of unpleasant comments skyrockets.
Good luck with the project!

Looks like a neat project. Be sure to advertise very well what you have changed in the formulas. I noticed, when I put up a real map (that had changed formulas), that people expect x, and if they are given y they will be confused and the chance of unpleasant comments skyrockets.
Yes, i suggest make formula 7.72, its suitable for highrate.

Yeah we will, thanks for the feed back man. You got any idea/toughts what could be good formulas?

This project looks nice, what client is going to be?
You will bann aimbotters?

Maybe boost tombs but dont add new spawns. Maybe if its many players and server need spawns, make an update then :p
i like the raates, lootrate, mlvl, they are good i think
We got an anti-aimbot client who will be hard for aimbotters to go around if they try to, if they use it and get detected they will get instant banned by the system.
Yeah tombs needs to be boosted i think to make it fun for all to hunt, since tombs probly will be a favorite place to hunt at low/mid-levels. Nice to have your toughts about new-spawns.

Yeah we will, thanks for the feed back man. You got any idea/toughts what could be good formulas?
I'm gonna be frank, I'd just go with the formula that is reflected by what map you have. It might sound silly, but if you're using a 7.40-looking map, and have different formulas than the ones that 'should' be, it might confuse people.

There are probably tons of things you can alter to make the server good and fun to play, without messing around too much with the formulas. I also recommend removing soul / using soul as a frag-counter instead (Credits to Fribben (I Guess?) for this idea)

We got an anti-aimbot client who will be hard for aimbotters to go around if they try to, if they use it and get detected they will get instant banned by the system.
Yeah tombs needs to be boosted i think to make it fun for all to hunt, since tombs probly will be a favorite place to hunt at low/mid-levels. Nice to have your toughts about new-spawns.
Copy RealOTs formula. Why not?

I'm gonna be frank, I'd just go with the formula that is reflected by what map you have. It might sound silly, but if you're using a 7.40-looking map, and have different formulas than the ones that 'should' be, it might confuse people.

There are probably tons of things you can alter to make the server good and fun to play, without messing around too much with the formulas. I also recommend removing soul / using soul as a frag-counter instead (Credits to Fribben (I Guess?) for this idea)
Just spoked to Printer and we both liked the idea with the soul so we will make it to a frag-counter here aswell. Awesome idea !

Keep coming with feed back guys, all about stages / spawns / fixes etc. We wanna do this server as fun as possible.

Cheers for all the suggestions.

I like the soulpoints idéa to make usage for it as a frag counter.
Server is using 7.7 map from the leaked files and about the formulas it's based on 7.7.

We got antibot client, so aim botters are no problem. We will boost some spawns esp tombs, but about adding new custom spawns is up for discussion. Since we still want to keep the authenticity.

When will you open it aproximately, 1 week, 2?

Good luck ! I will most likely play with my team, as we are not playing anything right now.

When will you open it aproximately, 1 week, 2?

Good luck ! I will most likely play with my team, as we are not playing anything right now.
We dont got any ETA atm we will fix the last things and try to hear as much opinons as possible for alls best, to make it to a great highrate and war-server. After that we will find a hosting place to ensure a stable server to play on. But in 1-2 weeks you guys probly will have a date.

We dont got any ETA atm we will fix the last things and try to hear as much opinons as possible for alls best, to make it to a great highrate and war-server. After that we will find a hosting place to ensure a stable server to play on. But in 1-2 weeks you guys probly will have a date.
I said that becouse there is a lack of highrate servers. You have a good opportunity to open one, you will have a lot of customers. But at the same time do not overush until everything is prepared. I just recommend you to invest time on having everything read to start the server.
Regards

Back