• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OldSpirit project 7.4 rlmap HIGHRATE PVP

Do you like our adjustments ?

• yes

• no

• i dont care

Results are only viewable after voting.

OldSpirit

Reaction score
Welcome to OldSpirit 7.4 HIGHRATE [BETA]

DURING BETA TIME YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PLAY ON 50x RATE. If YOU WILL FIND ANY BUGS YOU WILL BE REWARDED WITH SHOP POINTS ON COMMING SERVER

Server details:

Map: Realmap
Uptime: 24/7 (beta time - some days) WILL BE HOSTED SOON
IP: OldSpirit.org
Client:
Antibot Client
Screenshots:
fmuhiv.png

1236vzt.png

av0ymv.png

11uzpzt.png

Server history:

There was always a plan to setup a server 7.4 for oldschool players. We decided to do our best to provide a server 7.4 completed by 14 years experience knowlage of the game. Inspired by real tibia 7.2-7.4 tibia with full real map, antibot client, all working quests, Npcs etc. Main target of the server is to provide serious gameplay without bots, cheaters, corruption. There will be no special treating towards anyone- Everyone will be equal. Strong dedicated server will be able to hold the attacks and 1000+ players online.

We implement some adjustments to balance gameplay.

Items adjustments:

Amulet of life (bless+aol) 150k
Teddy bear 2 arm.
Plate legs = 6 armor.
Knight Legs = 7 armor. and +1 shielding
Crown legs +1 distance fighting +2 shielding
Golden legs +2 distance fighting +2 shielding
Crusader Helmet +1 shielding
Royal Helmet +1 distance fighting +1 shielding
Demon Helmet +2 distance fighting +2 shielding
Red Robe has 12 armor.
Castle Shield = 36 defence.
Golden Armor weight = 60oz and -3% of physical damage.
Dragon Scale Mail = -6% of physical damage.
Demon Armor = -9% of physical damage.
Magic Plate Armor = -12% of physical damage.
Helmet Of The Ancienth = 9 arm/11 arm with ruby (150min)

Loot adjustments:

You can loot BOH from banshee.
You can loot MMS and War Axe only from Behemoth.
We replaced occurrence MPA with Demon Armor (including annihilator quest).

Gameplay adjustments:

Boosted tombs.

You will get an yellow skull when you use magic wall without pz lock.

GFBs range same as FB’s range to balance PvP and slow down power gamers.

Frag system:

Red Skull 4 frags, banishment 8 frags | day
Red Skull 14 frags, banishment 36 frags | week

Red skull duration – 3 days
Banishment duration – 3 days

Experience stages:

BETA STAGE : 50x ALL THE TIME

We hope to see you there,
OldSpirit team.

Last edited:
We hope for comments ! : ) so we can provide as good server as possible.

Title should be changed to: Paladins only OT server.
It is not going to be paladin server, 4 dist difference wont change much but people will start to actually use eq. It is 7.4 server, paladin wont be OP i promisse.

Last edited:
We hope for comments ! : ) so we can provide as good server as possible bump

We are starting with beta server in couple of days. It is just to test server (it is not going to be hosted on dedicated, first staged server which os goting to be announced in advertasing section is going to be on dedicated). I would like to remind you that people who will help testing and find any bug will be rewarded with points on comming server.

Last edited:
Boosted tombs. what monsters mostly? isn't that a biiiiig boost for mages early/late with gfbs? gfb range lower but still?
Instead of lower range - make lower dmg depends on how many PLAYERS the gfb hit.
About blessing, I remember that it was really fun to set up traps in war's when people had to buy bless they had to care really much because of those traps.
Making the war more fun also.

Boosted tombs. what monsters mostly? isn't that a biiiiig boost for mages early/late with gfbs? gfb range lower but still?
Instead of lower range - make lower dmg depends on how many PLAYERS the gfb hit.
About blessing, I remember that it was really fun to set up traps in war's when people had to buy bless they had to care really much because of those traps.
Making the war more fun also.
It means that every tomb is huntable so you will have to fight/sneak not only in peninsula tomb. Changing gfb rage fixed two problems at once = mages wont pg that hard as they did before, counting gfb combo won't be that effetive as it was before. (if gfb will be still destroying wars i see no problem to change it the way you offer)
Regarding blessing - this is high rate so i hope people will fight like a man. Trapping boats eremo etc lets leave it for mid/lowrates editions. Killing people on boat when you change city during a battle is interesting, but killing people on eremo on high rate server is simply lame. dont you think ?: )

The real server ( not the beta) what exp stage will have?

1-8 rate = 50 x
9-20 rate = 40 x
21-40 = 30 x
41-60 = 15 x
61-70 =10 x
71-80 =8 x
81-90 =7 x
91-100 =6 x
101-111 = 5 x
111-121 = 4 x
121 + = 3 x

Something like this

I want to play, but when will it be online? Its summer we have time now. Any idea when the beta end and you start the ot? Cannot wait !!! Hyped ;):):)

Back