• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

on screen killing message

Alien777

Reaction score
how can i make kill meassge on screen not at chat only?
if that need special tfs please doing it for me <3 !

Wrong board. What do you mean by kill message? TFS version? Provide more info.

Death system dosen't apper at player screen
he only apper at player chat what is the matter? <3
we don't have your death system bro xD you didnt tell us version of ur engine either.
My guess is that you have something like that: (guess based on assuming that you have tfs 1.x)
Lua:
player:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "death notification sent on chat.")
and you want it to change to: (or paste below it)
Lua:
player:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_EVENT_ADVANCE, "death notification in the middle of the screen")
If you dont paste your code/tell engine version then you wont get more help than this.
Also, in future don't select this forum board, you should go to support.

we don't have your death system bro xD you didnt tell us version of ur engine either.
My guess is that you have something like that: (guess based on assuming that you have tfs 1.x)
Lua:
player:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "death notification sent on chat.")
and you want it to change to: (or paste below it)
Lua:
player:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_EVENT_ADVANCE, "death notification in the middle of the screen")
If you dont paste your code/tell engine version then you wont get more help than this.
Also, in future don't select this forum board, you should go to support.
i using old version because iam noop at writing script that name is aries-xml.exe and iam connect dll file with it to make death system work <3

Back