• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Once Upon a Time

OUaT

Reaction score
The topic has been translated by google translate!

The tibia is a game with incredible possibilities and mixing stories with the development of the game could form something very incredible, if it was not so laborious.

Who am I ? My name is Luciano Claudio, I'm 19 years old, I teach computer science at two years and I already had an otserver, which I considered great, but it was exhausting the search for new players and the maintenance of players already present inside the game!

With this, I would like to present a new project that I have in mind called:

Once Upon a Time.

A game that would mix the dynamics of the tibia with a good story that could manipulate the game. For example: a boss (shocking) would be killed a single time or a certain quest could save or not a certain city ...

The great variation of races:

The races would be divided into a small group because it would combine with the clan system (which will be explained in the next step). The races would then be divided into vocations (this would be an income for the creative team, for in launching a new vocation [and this would happen often] before it was free, we could charge a cost to whoever wanted to test, test it !).

Races:

Humans:

The predominant race in the game, most clans and most cities have, among their participants,

Outfit_Citizen_Male.gif

The great stories always revolve around this race, from which come many powerful heroes and villains!

Elfs:

The quieter race, but nothing peaceful! They are the forgers of the best weapons of the game and are never lowered to nothing.

Misguided_Bully.gif

Elfs are more cautious in their friendships, generally supporting clans of nature and light. But there are some who support the darkness, these have been corrupted long ago!

Orcs:

Generalized as the warrior race because there are no wars in which there are no orcs! But this generalization is not entirely true, many clans were forged by the orcs, preaching both good and evil.

Orc.gif

They believe in much fellowship, so they are present in most clans as well! They are followers of justice and struggle. So these are the roles they occupy in the clans.

Dwarfs:

The hardest and richest race in the game. Almost all the equipment in the game was forged by the dwarves! They are also great warriors and very proud!

Crazed_Dwarf.gif

This race always seeks for wealth and prosperity, its cities are giant and among the mountains. Most of the clans that the dwarves participate in are breeding, ranging from weapons to portions.

Goblins:

Extremely intelligent, capable of making machines. But do not think they're just smart. They are strong too! Some are murderers by nature!

Muglex_Clan_Footman.gif

Do not underestimate them, for you will also see their great intelligence and strength! Most of your teachers (the best) of engineer will be goblins! Bombs, robots .. Wait for all of that race! Their clans are for the most part knowledgeable.

Minotaurs:
The minotaurs have always been an injustice race! At the time of the great wars, they were slaves to most cities. Since then, they are afraid to trust others. They are a very intelligent breed and strong, because they have been very mistreated they have become very good at the art of healing! Today, they are reference in creating portions!

Depowered_Minotaur.gif

They are very wise and brave, most of them live in the outskirts of big cities and make that place quite pleasant! They are quite present in most clans and especially in the clans of nature!

Clan System
The clan system would be based on the guilds of the current tibia. But players can not create them, the server already comes with a large number of them! Thus, participants of certain clans may or may not enter some cities, may or may not have some missions or may or may not be enemies of other clans!
Clans:

Appearing the clan in the skills bar:
1.png.b39461d3dc41f09738ef63c06c4c7aa0.png

With ranks among the best clans:

Something very cool could be implemented in this system, which I think at the beginning is a storage for a given clan, causing npc's or cities to only accept certain storages ...
This system would also increase the options of gameplay, since a vocation could choose different clans, gaining different bonuses with this.
In addition, there would be constant nerfs and buffs in both races and vocations, as well as in clans as well!

Map of the game:
Here is a place where I would need a lot of help, I'm not very good at mapping ...
There would be small cities (these would be the big cities of Tibia, for example Carlin) and there would be big cities (few but really big ones)!
I do not have much to talk about here, but the cities follow certain clans, that is, based on the styles of the clans, the cities would be built!
There would also be airstrips, but that's a story to follow!

Vocations:

This is where real hard work begins! One of the big rents to keep the game online would be the sale of the pre-launch vocations, type: something similar to dbo in the sale of "vip" characters. However, in ours these characters would always be free after a while!

The vocations will be separated, also, by 2 specific outfits, that is, the vocation will have two outfits the initial and the promotion!

(obs: will be without the addons, the addons will be other things inside the game)

Some examples of vocations I can think of:

The initials:

Knight:

They are knights who in addition to having physical strength and to bear much damage are also favored by a unique magic, divine magic.

Outfit Inicial:
Outfit_Knight_Male_Addon_3.gif

Outfit Promoted:
Outfit_Crystal_Warlord_Male_Addon_3.gif

Sorcerer:

The great magicians, who study hard to be strong and resistant. The life of a magician is not easy at all, but it makes them always wise to make a good decision!

Outfit Inicial:
Outfit_Mage_Male_Addon_3.gif

Outfit Promoted:
Outfit_Conjurer_Male_Addon_3.gif

Priest:

Great priests of peace, who help their fellows by healing them and saving them from themselves! However, they have always helped people in war and war has always been near the curse, so this class can also be corrupted.

Outfit Inicial:
Outfit_Yalaharian_Male_Addon_1.gif

Outfit Promoted:
Outfit_Elementalist_Male_Addon_3.gif

Hunter:

Lovers of technology, this class uses daggers, bow and arrow and other weapons from a distance. They have well-trained pets who shop at the best pet's shops. Unlike the monsters summoned by the Summoner, these pet's also have leveis.

Outfit Inicial:
Outfit_Hunter_Male_Addon_3.gif

Outfit Promoted:
Outfit_Demon_Hunter_Male_Addon_3.gif

Archer:

They are extremely skilled and divinely accurate in their shots, the light is always beside them and they use it enough.

Outfit Inicial:
Mornenion.gif

Outfit Promoted:
Outfit_Ranger_Male_Addon_3.gif

Arcanist:

Learners of light and know how to use it very well! They live in places with many trees and light, love nature and everything in between. They get along very well with the Druids!

Outfit Inicial:
Elf_Arcanist.gif

Outifit Promoted:
Outfit_Chaos_Acolyte_Male_Addon_3.gif

Warrior:

Orcs warriors, not so good with spells but they get a lot of strength, quickness and healing with their steroid spells in battle!

Outfit Inicial:
Renegade_Orc.gif

Outfit Promoted:
Animated_Ogre_Savage.gif

Shaman:

At first all orcs were shaman, but they were losing their magic over time. Some are still reflections of your story, retaining great power and will in your magic!

Outfit Inicial:
Orc_Cult_Priest.gif

Outfit Promoted:
Ogre_Shaman.gif

Soldier:

A dwarf who is not afraid to catch, uses two-handed weapons or two guns. He does not like the shields very much, because he finds a weight useless since it does not help to kill nobody. Gain lots of force in contact with enemies, watch out!

Outfit inicial:
Dwarf_Soldier.gif

Outfit Promoted:
Lost_Thrower.gif

Guard:

Unlike the soldier, this dwarf is not afraid of picking on the heavy one. Usually uses very heavy shield (s) and armor with or without a weapon! Hold enough damage and draw a lot of attention while others are in charge of the damage!

Outfit Inicial:
Elvira_Hammerthrust.gif

Outfit Promoted:
Lost_Basher.gif

Monk

Dwarves also have their affinity for magic, in a more studied form than pure talent they can also be a good reference in strong magical powers!

Engineer

Everyone can be an engineer. But the goblins are so good at it that they have become their own vocation! They build machines so much to put them on the battlefield as to assemble them.

Outfit Inicial :
Muglex_Clan_Footman.gif

Outfit Promoted: (It varies from which robot you become)

Glooth_Fairy.gif

Fighter:

The minotaurs are very strong in the battle, so much that they can endure to stay in the fight for days! They can also use magic in their favor.

Ranger:

They are very good in the distance being able to carry heavier weapons and many arrows!

(only 30 photos)

Mage:

Great healers as well as having a lot of damage and being very tough! They are considered the most patient, so always make a good decision.

(only 30 photos)

Other systems:

The client:

Based on otclient the client will be more like the client of Tibia 11.0. With some systems for our pvp and gaming areas. In addition to several other systems that only Otclient offers, such as sounds, transparency, effects ...

Systems to make the game less tiring:

pvp:

In addition to normal pvp in cities / caves / roads, as in wow, my game would also have a player vs. player system based on battlefield or something like that.

In the otc with a button you would wait in a queue until you join the 30 people + or- (you enter a chat where you talk to other people in the queue and / or inside the game and in that chat it tells you how many people are missing to play)

With xp and gold awards! Great way to farm.

Dugeons:

Dungeons are kind of a quests, places where you can only enter with team. In these dugeons appear stronger monsters (elite and even legendary) and with many of them.

Types of monsters:

There are 3 types of the same monster.

The common that are the normal ones

The elite (stronger and more aggressive, even with their own race)

Before the name comes (elite) and with the skull white White_Skull.gif

Ex: (elite) rotworm

The legendary (the strongest type monsters there are, depending on the monster, it's best to call a team to face them)

Before the name comes (legendary) and with the skull black Black_Skull.gif

Ex: (legendary) rotworm

The legendary are much more common in dugeons. However, they may appear randomly as well.

Besides the huge number of races and vocations, I also want to add some items, so that the game has more options too!

We need a:

Mapper

Someone who knows how to handle in Otclient

Spriter

Web Designer

Who wants to participate contact us here !!

The world of warcraft pictures are a bit weird to add to the thread, but otherwise looks cool.

The world of warcraft pictures are a bit weird to add to the thread, but otherwise looks cool.

It was a way I found to exemplify the system. However, the pvp system would be much more complex, which I wanted to show there was only one button on the client, where this button would start a kind of event ...

Back