• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ondz Real Map - Discussion

I would like to help you both. I'm interested in every kind of positiona, (as a hobby, I wouldn't work "full time"). Mostly interesting in writing story lines and quests (scripting and mapping them too) — but as I said I can help with anything really.

I have at least one of you on Facebook, but I was always confused by your nicknames.

Send you pms :)

Ond open this.
You have good map i think more good to tibianus and many other ots.
Look man Tibianus have some edytions and still have bugs:

-Npc bank in Kazordoon no work , some doors this city on real tibia it's closed , on Tibianus open.

-No work qest for brooch ghosltand can't travel to island of king.

-exevo vis lux take only 40 mana , little bug but no need fix.

- and some other small bugs no remember now but on game see some.

Ond listen Tibiansu have many boters , he to have custom client and no help him the same Tibianic and other shit ots.

I play with lagy Tibianus ots with secret name , it's very more small lagy to other: Usa or Brasil ots i cant play because 2 sqm can move only in 5 min here very more good.

Yesterday i kill 1 boter he use auto vita heal and making runes full afk bot he stay this place with 4 other the same style bot in ankrahmun north to depot + 1 many other use aim bots and cave bots.

It's waste time to make cam this because gm no manualy search boters , and this antibot Tibianus and many ots it's shit , listen me never can't make good antibot , because people make new bots and still boting.

No wasted more time to make this client , only manual search it's best option and fast open.

Your ots have nice respwn wild warrior on move on 1 sqm in ghostland north in cave the same to quest for brooch

I see good working this respawn only on Tibianic , Real ots , and classicus , other ots no see work this.

I little search bugs on Ondz.net and no see many maybe 4.

I think it's very good ots no need more work this only open and search boters manualy , no waste more time for this custom client.

Make maybe custom client from realistic war + manual search boters , later if fix for work for all this client you add this custom client.

I see in your ots great potential for the best server of all serwers .

Ond open this.
You have good map i think more good to tibianus and many other ots.
Look man Tibianus have some edytions and still have bugs:

-Npc bank in Kazordoon no work , some doors this city on real tibia it's closed , on Tibianus open.

-No work qest for brooch ghosltand can't travel to island of king.

-exevo vis lux take only 40 mana , little bug but no need fix.

- and some other small bugs no remember now but on game see some.

Ond listen Tibiansu have many boters , he to have custom client and no help him the same Tibianic and other shit ots.

I play with lagy Tibianus ots with secret name , it's very more small lagy to other: Usa or Brasil ots i cant play because 2 sqm can move only in 5 min here very more good.

Yesterday i kill 1 boter he use auto vita heal and making runes full afk bot he stay this place with 4 other the same style bot in ankrahmun north to depot + 1 many other use aim bots and cave bots.

It's waste time to make cam this because gm no manualy search boters , and this antibot Tibianus and many ots it's shit , listen me never can't make good antibot , because people make new bots and still boting.

No wasted more time to make this client , only manual search it's best option and fast open.

Your ots have nice respwn wild warrior on move on 1 sqm in ghostland north in cave the same to quest for brooch

I see good working this respawn only on Tibianic , Real ots , and classicus , other ots no see work this.

I little search bugs on Ondz.net and no see many maybe 4.

I think it's very good ots no need more work this only open and search boters manualy , no waste more time for this custom client.

Make maybe custom client from realistic war + manual search boters , later if fix for work for all this client you add this custom client.

I see in your ots great potential for the best server of all serwers .

Take a smoke relax and make a advertisment video for me , it can be anything. Just make a video advertising this OT :)

So smoke drink beer and be ready for the server!

I no make advertisement video , because ond no open fast ots.

If he open tommorow and make timer to open ots i can make.

I little pk with lags on tibianus and wait to open ondz.net.

I today start cam some frags tibianus , if make more frags maybe make movie , but first must make more frags cam.

Tibianus have only 3 frags to red skull it's big shit frag system.

Back