• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ondz Real Map - Discussion

ond

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

Here we will discuss the coming of my and @ggwp 's future server.

We both are called Ond and since we wanted to keep the name of the server short, we decided to go with Ondz as the name for the server.

So what is Ondz exactly? Well...

Ondz is a real map based server using the protocol 7.72. However, we have edited and changed a ton of stuff to create our own concept of the classic open-tibia server.

Firstly we focused on getting the server playable, such as scripts, spawns, npcs, monster and the monster behavior. After that we started focusing the PvP aspect of the game, which roughly is a mixture of the 7.4 game era and on to 7.7. with editions, which we will present later when the test-phase is over.

A few example of these things are:
  • No protection-zone at the boats [7.4]
  • Tiquanda [7.5]
  • Graphics [7.6]
  • Different graphic engines [7.7]
  • Mana to make runes [Custom]
  • Mana received from mana fluids [Custom]
You get the picture...

The test-phase is a mixture of the current server and a typical war-server, which means that you won't:
  • go below a certain level
  • lose your backpack
  • no skull system
And so on... Note that this only regards the test-server.

Without saying too much, our goal in the end is to run a successful mid/highrate server. We will see how it works out. In the meantime, please use this thread for any kind of discussion regarding both the main and the test -server.

/Ond

Its gonna be so much fun to deliver a unique server to the community.

Last edited:
Most important thing is to make anti bot client and fix all bugs etc. Since you said you want to make a mid/h rate, these are the most important things. Everything else can be easily added on.

Most important thing is to make anti bot client and fix all bugs etc. Since you said you want to make a mid/h rate, these are the most important things. Everything else can be easily added on.
We believe that we already made à succesfull antibot client:)

We "bought" the service of making a custom client by a well-known bot-developer. Hopefully and most likely he knows what he is doing. Bugs will be traced down on the test-server.

This is our plan for the test server.

Type of server: War/Test -server
Starting-level: You start at level 50 on all vocations
Server map: It's a real-tibia map from 7.7 with modifications
Purpose: For tracking down bugs and check stability
Regarding death
Will I lose items when dying? Yes
Will I lose my backpack when dying? No
Will I lose experience when dying? Yes, but you will never go under level 50
Will I lose skills/magic level when dying? No
Experience Rates
Other Rates
PvP rate: 7x
Magic rate: 1x
Skill rate: 1x
Loot rate: 1x
Spawn rate: Custom

What you guys Think about the only way to get amulet of loss is to loot it in certain monsters + harder tasks? (On regular server) after test phase

what about frag system on the real server?
The frag system will be similiar to old tibia:
3 for red skull
6 for ban
But it will be based on 5 Days and not 1 month
So every day you will be able to take 2 frags without getting redskull and 5 without ban.
We will also add that even if you take 5 frags everyday the red skull will never be renewed and will Always disipear after redskull time.

I know.. it might sounds abit to "serios" how will we be able to war without getting ban?
Dont worry... we have founded a new type of skull system that will make everyone being aggressiv will be counted as a justified kill.

Please make more frags , or lose 1 frag in 1 h.

It's pvp enforced , why you make boring oldera style non pvp?

Open today test serwer poeple search bug and tommorow open ots. o_O

Some people do not come to war and want pk and later do not have frags.

Oldera ots fast die , because people no have frags and many boters.

You guys want make the same sux frag system , it's no sense.

This war system its sux , some people no accept war and later wait who first make skull , because team no have frags.

Make more frags please.

Last edited:

This war system its sux , some people no accept war and later wait who first make skull , because team no have frags.

Make more frags please.

Perhaps you need to read what we wrote once more. As ggwp said, we have made a unique skull system that will be presented later. It will favour the PvP aspect of the game without a doubt.

Please make more frags , or lose 1 frag in 1 h.

It's pvp enforced , why you make boring oldera style non pvp?

Open today test serwer poeple search bug and tommorow open ots. o_O

Some people do not come to war and want pk and later do not have frags.

Oldera ots fast die , because people no have frags and many boters.

Make more frags please.

I understand what you are saying. But on test server there is no frag system nor skull system.

and as I mentioned, the frags wont be a issues because you will briefly get any frags in a battle. I'll give u desciprtion later.. but we have a whole new skull system that make anyone who is agressive kill able without any frags.

It will. Aslong you dont kill every random guy you see.. you will almost all the time be able to have a Active war (Open battle) since 95% of the kills will be counted as justified.
Why have we made it like this and not just a high frag system?
Because we want to limit extremly massive killing on every guy you see without a skull.
We want to limit the possibility to ue spam (if you use ultimate explosion in a massive way it might result in red skull or ban due to many unjustified kills.)

But we assure you that the new skull system will make it possible to war alot without have to worry about frags.
If it doesn't work out as we figured we will do every necessary matter to make it as easy as possible to war and pvp.

Last edited:
any boosted tombs or boosted exp places if its hr ?

and it will be real damages or like original tibia ots 100 ms with 65 mlvl hit 350 ue pvp xd

Back