• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ondz Real Map - Discussion

just played it for 5 minutes but i've noticed few things I dislike. You cant uh/mf yourself by sidestep. You cant use any spell meanwhile you stairhop because you are getting exhaust. Ankrahmun shops looks weird. you can only get up by stairs.
That you cant runes after mana Will be fixed sinne its wrong.. As go for rest we can lower the delay some, But its prevents stairjumping and Make the game play more realstic. Using side step should not be an advantage. Consider you making 2 steps at once. This Will prevents high lvl Wars getting bored.

So you want it like any other ot? As far as possbile away from how realots/realtibia was?
You like it when the only thing you do is sidestep around for a couple of hours?

Downgrade complete. The action/actionEx and exhaustion on runes/spells should now be like it was on Realistic-War.

Asking questions is allowed.
Batizado can get a ban if you use bad words.

I never no liked exp on monsters , and can't make high lvls on low rate Tibianus it's no the same fun to play Ondz.net ots it's more faster stages and pvp enfo.

Tibianus it's more good for people who have good computer and can use mc.

I play only 1 acc , because no have good computer and much lags if want use mc.

I'd like to play something, but nothing else, just Tibianus and what here there is no choice at all. :(

O rly?

Character Information
Name: Tampon
Profession: Master Sorcerer
Level: 57
Residence: Thais
Last Login: Oct 4 2015, 6:41:04 CEST
Account Status: Premium Account
Created: 23 September 2015, 10:40 pm

O rly?

Character Information
Name: Tampon
Profession: Master Sorcerer
Level: 57
Residence: Thais
Last Login: Oct 4 2015, 6:41:04 CEST
Account Status: Premium Account
Created: 23 September 2015, 10:40 pm
I no say no play Tibianus , only i say i want more play Ondz.net.

Bugfixes:
  • An issue with the PvP-Enforcement experience yield
  • Missing a pick-hole to Pits of Inferno
  • An issue where you could land on the mast on Edron boat when traveling there
  • Updated desintegrate to work as expected
  • Fixed an issue where certain ground items didn't decay properly
And some other minor stuff.

Feel free to write on advertisment thread for future questions or suggestions.
Shortcut: here

When open?

You guys fix this anti bot client , for good work for antiviruses?

I think in short time many people make bans for frags in this classicus shit frag system.

It's good time for open timer to start open this ots. ;)

When open?

You guys fix this anti bot client , for good work for antiviruses?

I think in short time many people make bans for frags in this classicus shit frag system.

It's good time for open timer to start open this ots. ;)

No we have not fixed it working good with antivirus systems.
We are not sure, but it will be soon.

Open this serwer with normal client if custom no ready.

On all servers anti bot or normal client all have boters.

Because people making new bots , and still boting.

Stop waste more time for make this client , open and manual search boters.

Please open high rate this serwer with bugs or no for fun very high rate for people can fight for fun.

You can say serwer can have some bugs because it's open for 3 -4 weekends for fun and wars.

Later you can fix bugs and reopen serwer in short time with no bugs.

Make very high rate orshaball style for people can making fast lvl in 2 h for wars , maybe this style:

8-40 x 400
41-70 x120
71-90 x70
91-110 x40
111-130x20
131 x10

Make topic say start serwer for 3 weekends or little more and say serwer have some bugs but i can fix this in game.

Reset acc testers and add timer to open.

Open today this style serwer please , make timer to open 18 or 20 and open please.

Please open high rate this serwer with bugs or no for fun very high rate for people can fight for fun.

You can say serwer can have some bugs because it's open for 3 -4 weekends for fun and wars.

Later you can fix bugs and reopen serwer in short time with no bugs.

Make very high rate orshaball style for people can making fast lvl in 2 h for wars , maybe this style:

8-40 x 400
41-70 x120
71-90 x70
91-110 x40
111-130x20
131 x10

Make topic say start serwer for 3 weekends or little more and say serwer have some bugs but i can fix this in game.

Reset acc testers and add timer to open.

Open today this style serwer please , make timer to open 18 or 20 and open please.

But what is the problem with the current client we are using?
What problems you have with it?

We don't have a good enough alternative to our client today. I think our client is good, actually there was not as much issues that I first expected. The false/positive can be explained and understood, at least by someone with a 'computer-technic interest', but I'd rather not at this moment because it could help ease the 'cracking' of the client for some people.

And; Sorry, but no. We will not just haste the opening of the server. We will, one week before the launch take place, update the advertisement thread with a date and counter.
The server will come, don't you worry. And as previously stated, the server will favor the PvP aspect of the game, but not too much. We will still have a skull system.

Be patient!

Maybe you can make ots style 36.hopto.org?

You no need for this style ots custom client , normal client make.

Make 2 teams 10 characters in 1 team and 10 in team 2 for maximum 20 players no need more.

Make 1 city rl map , some custom places add to this , add some ssa , mighty rings energy rings etc for login , but no very more people must looting with players.

I can help you making map if you no have time , give me only map editor and 1 city real map.

Can you make ots this style for time waiting for ondz.net please?

Only make more small lvl , no make 150 etc only lvls maybe 50-70 maximum.

Make no save lvls only if you exit lose all lvl how make , you know , no need page for this only ip give ots serwer list , and say login 1/1 or 2/2 for 2 team.

The names of the players you can use stupid names from the calendar.

You can logg in right now and do what you are saying... Just logg in and pvp?
Just good if the server gets tested.

You make ots this style how i say if i help test this ?

I change option my antyviruses and now no delete some plicks this client , but i don't know this work good only now or later to.

I test some places this serwer and i no see big bugs this ots.

Only 1 bug in ghosland , no work qest for brooch say no much cap , if i out all with bp and eq still no have cap for brooch.

I test to pvp ots with 1 guy and i think it's ok.

I like this ankrahmun custom places in city.

Last edited:
Thanks for spending time to help us make the server better!
Togheter we can acieve perfection.

Stairs on + 1 lizards it's buged can't move if go there only relog help.

Can you say me guys you can open war ots 36.hopto style for time waiting this ots?

If give me map editor + map edron i can make you map this style to this ots and send you back.

Or open this ots fast.

I can search you bugs if you fast open this but for this , you must open very fast maximum 2 or 3 days and open and start timer to open.

Then i can search you 90% or more bugs but must give me more lvls for can fast speed on map.

Stairs on + 1 lizards it's buged can't move if go there only relog help.

Can you say me guys you can open war ots 36.hopto style for time waiting this ots?

If give me map editor + map edron i can make you map this style to this ots and send you back.

Or open this ots fast.

I can search you bugs if you fast open this but for this , you must open very fast maximum 2 or 3 days and open and start timer to open.

Then i can search you 90% or more bugs but must give me more lvls for can fast speed on map.

Thanks for the bug-report.

No, we will not establish a team-war server.

Maybe you can reset test serwer accounts.

And you open with very high rates , and say come guys play give timer , and say it's serwer for fun , say its no test serwer , but no official version to only normal ots can have some bugs open for 3 weekends war.

If have bugs raport and play for fun hight rate.

Then people play for fun waiting official version , looking it's good ots no lags , and for official serwer you no have bugs because this serwer for 3 weekends people on game raport bugs.

Please make this new topic and say it's serwer for wars 2 or 3 weekends very high exp rates , and you reopen this with no bugs official version if fix bugs this how people raport on this serwer for 3 weekends.

Make very high exp rates this orshaball style:
8-60 x 400
61-90 x200
91-120x100
121-140x40
141-160 x20
161+ x10

People 100 % join serwer very high exp rates ots for 3 weekends wars.
Let yourself be persuaded please.
:rolleyes:

Maybe you can reset test serwer accounts.

And you open with very high rates , and say come guys play give timer , and say it's serwer for fun , say its no test serwer , but no official version to only normal ots can have some bugs open for 3 weekends war.

If have bugs raport and play for fun hight rate.

Then people play for fun waiting official version , looking it's good ots no lags , and for official serwer you no have bugs because this serwer for 3 weekends people on game raport bugs.

Please make this new topic and say it's serwer for wars 2 or 3 weekends very high exp rates , and you reopen this with no bugs official version if fix bugs this how people raport on this serwer for 3 weekends.

Make very high exp rates this orshaball style:
8-60 x 400
61-90 x200
91-120x100
121-140x40
141-160 x20
161+ x10

People 100 % join serwer very high exp rates ots for 3 weekends wars.
Let yourself be persuaded please.
:rolleyes:

Nice to see that someone is even more motivated than us to see this server online! Love it.
However, we are planning to run the server soon. Since Classicus going to its end (atleast for the waring peoples)

But I like your idea to make a server like this, not sure if Ond like it... Might get few more players online to test. Since you acctually have to do something to get levels etc, but its up to Ond.

Stay motivated!

Back