• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Oneda's Gallery [Free to use]

Oneda

Aspiring Spriter
Solutions
Reaction score
In contribution to the community just as @marek12, the sprites posted on this topic will be free for everyone to use.

Keep in mind I am still learning and sprites will NOT be perfect, will appreciate any criticism that will help me improve.

Thanks in advance, Oneda.

First outfit I ever made, I do know the back and animations look kinda weird, I'll try and improve in the next ones.

ANIMATIONS (2 frames only for now):
mage-animated.png

STANDING:
mage-done.png

they are not bad at all. some minor imperfections are here, like the hood in backwards need a bit more attention, same with belt. Great start tho :eek:

edit: try adding some texture to it. make it less flat and maybe some worn parts of cloths would look nice here..
would also make the inside outlines not completely black, but use saturated dark colors instead.

Last edited:
Tried making a golden double-axe, didnt really turn out how I wanted it to, the cable needs some major improvement and the colour palette for the golden blades was made poorly, also has some improvement space for antialiasing on the down side of the blades.

But here it is: (looks more like a winged staff or something lmao)
machado-dourado.png

Last edited:
Tried making a golden double-axe, didnt really turn out how I wanted it to, the cable needs some major improvement and the colour palette for the golden blades was made poorly, also has some improvement space for antialiasing on the down side of the blades.

But here it is: (looks more like a winged staff or something lmao)
View attachment 55735
again, nice approach, but lack of texture/details = looking flat. decent work so far.
Wondering what others would say :)

again, nice approach, but lack of texture/details = looking flat. decent work so far.
Wondering what others would say :)

Also wondering :p

Archer Outfit WIP:
showoff.png

Standing:
archer-standing.png

I had made the animations for that but actually made a mistake on the frontal ones so I'm keeping this here for when I actually fix that, right now on another outfit.

Last edited:
Really good work!
I think that this community needs people like you to work on alternative Tibia sprites.
One of my projects is to learn pixel art...

What is more difficult for me it's to make a good human base sprite sheet, and maybe the basic nature tiles like grass or water.
What is your approach to that? I need some tips

will they have a tutorial to add new sprites, I mean that it appears in the rowers and already has its own id please I ask you I want to make my server full custom

Back