• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Online Game,Wanna Play!

shadimilan

Semi-Scripter
Reaction score
OOOOk I Helped In Hamachi Program And This Program Lets You Enter To Ip With Bunch Of ppl you can play any game soo if you need this program Download It.
Yahoo--->Search Box-------->Write: Download Hamachi Program and then make acc and pass and download it

IF U ARE INTERSTED LETS PLAY IF U NEED TO PLAY C.S 1.6 OR CONDETION ZERO IM READY JUST POST HERE AND ILL OWN U THERE

OOOOk I Helped In Hamachi Program And This Program Lets You Enter To Ip With Bunch Of ppl you can play any game soo if you need this program Download It.
Yahoo--->Search Box-------->Write: Download Hamachi Program and then make acc and pass and download it

IF U ARE INTERSTED LETS PLAY IF U NEED TO PLAY C.S 1.6 OR CONDETION ZERO IM READY JUST POST HERE AND ILL OWN U THERE

Lol its a fucking old program which i played 3 years ago with..so its rly boring ;/

Hey Man Why You Write Like a Kid??? Oh i frogot! You are kid!

Back