• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient onLogin / onFirstLogin | Click on Button

Togu

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm using TFS 1.3 and OTClient and I want to force the clicking on a button on the first login (there is a help/tutorial button and I want the player to login with this help/tutorial window opened in the first login).

Is there some way to do that?

Yeah it works if i'm using a modal window or a window created in lua or c++ in the server side. But in this case the window was created on the client side so I think it has to be done in a different way cause i think its not possible to use "player: getLastLoginSaved()" in the client code and the code and functions to call the window are on the client

You have to send request (op codes) to server from client to get player last login and server must respond with the info back.

You have to send request (op codes) to server from client to get player last login and server must respond with the info back.

Can you teach me how to do that? Or tell me just where to start... somewhere where I can read something like this that already exists, then I can understand and replicate.

I'm doing this kind of thing not only because I like Tibia but because I'm a student too.

Back